How do i stop becoming a vampire??

Kinetiq

That's not the only way to be a vampire in the game. Sometimes when you sleep a vampire will bite you in your sleep and you will have to do the cure vampire disease quest to not become a vampire. That's the only way I became a vampire so far. Each time I never even saw a vampire before becoming a vampire myself so watch out :excl:

Do the cure vampire disease quest before you are a vampire? I don't know what mods you are using but that sounds weird.

You can only get 'bitten' by a vampire if you ask a certain Dark Brotherhood member to do so.

Do the cure vampire disease quest before you are a vampire? I don't know what mods you are using but that sounds weird.

You can only get 'bitten' by a vampire if you ask a certain Dark Brotherhood member to do so.

Actually you can become a vampire involintarily in Vanilla Oblivion, If you are fighting vampires in a dungeon, it is posible to contract Polyphoric Hemophilia(the vampire disese), and you still have three days to cure it. But, with the exception of the db quest, there is no way(in Vanilla Ob) for a vampire to bite you while you while you sleep.

• 11 months later...

That's not the only way to be a vampire in the game. Sometimes when you sleep a vampire will bite you in your sleep and you will have to do the cure vampire disease quest to not become a vampire. That's the only way I became a vampire so far. Each time I never even saw a vampire before becoming a vampire myself so watch out :excl:

Exactly. A Vampire cannot and does not sneak in and bite you in your sleep. You have to at some point come into contact with a Vampire and get bitten during battle. Three days after being bitten, when you go to sleep, you DREAM that you are bitten by a Vampire. I think that is what makes you think someone snuck in and bit you. Unless you're using some sort of wierd Vampire mod, it is the same way in every version of the game.

Archived