Stone retexture of stalhrim weapons and armor

abborre

Having installed the elemental destruction magic mods I've started playing as a geomancer, but I have no fitting armor to wear or weapons to wield for her. So I figured I'd throw out a simple idea onto the Nexus on the off-chance that someone thinks it's an idea worth the effort of going through with.

Basically I'm thinking about a set of armor and weapons made of rock, presumably based on the stalhrim gear from the Dragonborn expansion. I presume it'd be relatively easy for someone interested to retexture or recolor the ice parts of the armor so that it looks like an armor made out rock, stalhrim items already has the right rough, chunky, gnarly thing going on that they'd probably be easy to pass off as stone items by simply making the ice grayer and less shiny.

I might've even tried doing it myself if I had any idea how to make standalone items.

As far as I myself am concerned, the only things I really want for my own character specifically is really only heavy stone gauntlets, boots and a mace, so if all you want is my personal gratitude there is no point in making anything more than that, but if you like the idea I suppose it'd be cool if you made more than that.