The Imperial Bracers of MAGIC!

elixxon

When i get back in front of my pc, ill see if i can just get this working for this.

Can you list the exact names of these gauntlets? Just for ease of searching.

They are referring to certain sets of gauntlets that have been left out of the game, they want them added to merchants via script.

When i get back in front of my pc, ill see if i can just get this working for this.

Can you list the exact names of these gauntlets? Just for ease of searching.

For example: Imperial Bracers of Major Destruction

There is both light and heavy variant with the same name.

They have names like Imperial Bracers (Elven Glided Armor, Orcish Armor, etc) of Minor Destruction (Major Conjuring, Minor Alchemy, etc). Pretty sure I occasionally found stuff like that in dungeon boss chests.

Having body armors with fortify "magic skill" enchant is normal. Finding gloves with such enchant is unheard of....

I browsed the internet for so long and all I found was a wiki page stating that it is found in loot but apparently there is no proof at all about anyone finding ANY.

I suppose the devs made those items but did not put it into the loot table.

Here ya go

That just adds all the Imperial enchanted gauntlets to the Enchanted light gauntlets list via script. It will run once at start and display a message that they have been added to the list. They are only set to appear from level 1 onwards so if you want me to change that to level 10 or something just let me know. You'll find them wherever that list is used, they should calculate randomly so you want get them all in one place.

I spent minutes looking them up, but they are not the in ck.

Try the cheat cell.

They should be...

Just write: <help "imperial bracers"> and among the many you should stumble into the ones with the destruction, conjuration, alteration, etc. enchants.

Or in CK, under armor, type gauntlets as a filter. If you sort by name, you can see all of them stacked together. They seem to be the gauntlets that are only put into the QAtestcontainer, the rest have list. Curiously some Dragonscale stuff is not in the QAsmokecontainer