NMM Problems

spudkiss

Since the latest update. having issues with all my mods installing and uninstalling properly now. if example after i install Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition. and the menu options come up for the first time install dont apper again after i uninstall the mod and reinstall to change the setting keeps going back to the same setting with the menu not coming up anymore. im on windows 7 64bit and using a multi drive structure.

Skyrim keeps crashing on startup. Assuming that this was due to one of the mods I'd installed yesterday, I tried to disable all of them and start over. Every time I try to disable or uninstall them, I get an exception report telling me that there is an unhandled exception. Yesterday it was Tel Ascadia. Today, after uninstalling and reinstalling both NMM and Skyrim (from Steam) it was Wearable Lanterns. I'll append the tracelog below. Also, I couldn't figure out how to find an earlier version of NMM. Here's the relevant tracelog.

Tracing an Unhandled Exception:
Exception:
Could not find a part of the path 'c:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods\VirtualInstall\Wearable Lanterns 2_2a-17416-2-2a\Chesko_WearableLantern.esp'.
Full Trace:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'c:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods\VirtualInstall\Wearable Lanterns 2_2a-17416-2-2a\Chesko_WearableLantern.esp'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
at Nexus.Client.ModManagement.VirtualModActivator.AddFileLink(IMod p_modMod, String p_strBaseFilePath, String p_strSourceFile, Boolean p_booIsSwitching, Boolean p_booIsRestoring, Boolean p_booHandlePlugin, Int32 p_intPriority)
at Nexus.Client.ModManagement.VirtualModActivator.RemoveFileLink(IVirtualModLink p_ivlVirtualLink, IMod p_modMod, Boolean p_booPurging)
at Nexus.Client.ModManagement.VirtualModActivator.DisableMod(IMod p_modMod, Boolean p_booPurging)
at Nexus.Client.ModManagement.UI.ModManagerVM.DeactivateMod(IMod p_modMod)
at Nexus.Client.ModManagement.UI.ModManagerControl.CategoryListView_UninstallModFromProfiles(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Nexus.Client.UI.Controls.CategoryListView.cmsContextMenu_UninstallModFromProfiles(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Running Threads (0)

I updated my nexus, but now I fear I am going to lose all my stuff, because it requires that I uninstall all my mods that were working properly at the time. So not happy about the change that requires this during my gameplay. Couldn't find a pervious version so I wouldn't have to do the uninstall...which is stupid. It just uninstall skse really I'm so pissed right now!

Edited by Lunawarlu