Skyrim weird stuttering

Wouter445

hiya.

i bought a new PC 2 weeks ago with lot more processing power then i had.

now the weird thing, the PC i owned before my new one run skyrim very smooth.

this new one runs skyrim stuttering when i move also first person view is kind of f*8kup.

it moves around all places.

i not sure where it go's wrong ether it's caused by a mod or wrong settings.

someone might have this problem before.

I used to recall i had a program that allow to run Skyrim at 4GB memory or something

might be the problem.

tech specs, Skylake I7 + Nvidia 970

Edited by Wouter445

Kk. You must of been using the injector version of ENB to have an exe file. Otherwise its just a dll. The game should run vanilla ultra for you. Not sure at this point why you have such a stutter, do you get it at all settings including low?

Kk. You must of been using the injector version of ENB to have an exe file. Otherwise its just a dll. The game should run vanilla ultra for you. Not sure at this point why you have such a stutter, do you get it at all settings including low?

just check on low settings same thing.

think it have to do where the camera is placed when i play a new game my camera is placed under the horse and when i move the camera and keyboard are locked (when pressing W) the camera looks up while i still move forward.

think that this creates the weird stuttering. also my field view is far below average i looking at breast height while normal you look at eye height.

So you meaning the camera is getting stuck somehow? Or you look up to the sky to avoid stutter.

Maybe you might need to manually delete the inis and refresh them in launcher, unless you sure it did change to low quality in game. Sometimes without user input the INIs are set to "read only" see so wven if you change to low it will seem high in game cos INI files never got replaced.

But all otherwise it sounds like somethibg wrong with the computer or configuration.

This is a completely vanilla game right? No mods?

All drivers up to date? windows updates as current as possible?

After ensuring everything is up to date download 3d mark or unigine and run some benchmarks. Compare your scores with others with similar hardware.

If your in the ballpark you know its not your hardware.

I use a 3570k and a gtx 970 and i literally havent been able to slow my game down. 154 mods in mod organizer at the moment. ENB, 2k textures, interesting NPCs, frostfall, wet and cold, and im at 50-60fps consistently with a slight stutter here and there but smooth 95% of the time. also SFO and dynDOLOD with the LODS totally maxed out.

The 970 is almost what i call a perfect match for this game for ultra settings. Anything over is just overkill, i cant understand why hes getting all these problems. Have to be something gone bad in the configuration.

found the problem.

the D3D9.DLL was corrupt so the ENB did not load correctly.

kind of weird that you need that DLL for a reasonable game play.

still have some minor problems like Noctural robe missing foot but guess i have to search for the right mod for that.

Edited by Wouter445