May GI cover revealed

Retribution

More biotic nerfs. :(

Adepts/Sentinels aren't really supposed to really on their weapons, their main weapons are their biotic powers. As long as they get rid of the absolutely retarded armor/barrier/shield based biotic system I'll be happy. Most biotic abilities were useless on any decent difficulty in ME2.

More biotic nerfs. :(

Adepts/Sentinels aren't really supposed to really on their weapons, their main weapons are their biotic powers. As long as they get rid of the absolutely retarded armor/barrier/shield based biotic system I'll be happy. Most biotic abilities were useless on any decent difficulty in ME2.

Exactly, problem was they kinda had to. Hell even in ME1, biotics still had to rely on their guns quite a bit. ME2 just flat out broke it. I hope to hell they get rid of the global cooldown in ME3, or at least make it moddable. Mods could fix most of the problems of ME2, but not that one.

I didn't have much of a problem with the global cooldown. I didn't like it, but it wasn't that bad. The gameplay mechanic that I really hated was having to get rid of an opponent's armor/shield/barrier before you can use biotics against them. On the hard difficulties that can take a long time, and after you get rid of them, the health bar barely takes any time to get rid of, so biotics are nearly useless.

Yeah, thankfully that requirement was able to be modded out. :thumbsup:

I also had mods to increase mining resource (less probing = more fun), unlock all weapon types (like ME1), ME1-style overheat (implemented by regenerating ammo) and some others to make the game less annoying.

I'm really hoping I won't need to do that for ME3.

If that happens I'm hoping that the cooldown is faster and not bugged. I'm also hoping that you could mod your armour and that companions have better squad armour.