This looks great! I hope it will live up. I have just few questions:

1. Will Great war be fought in Skyrim or in Cyrodill?

2. Will Redguards of Hammerfell have presence?

3. Will it story be effected somehow if Emperor is killed?

4. Will mod be able to install middgame?

EDIT: If I may recommand, add some Orcs to Imperial ranks too.

1. Skyrim

2. Yes, somewhat

3. Not really

4. It should work fine, but it's always best to start a new game with anything this big.

Once in a while you should see an Orc or two in the Imperial ranks.

Will it be possible to play as an imperial loyalist against the dominion?

If you play as an Imperial in the Civil War, yes.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. That's very good. I sopouse Dominion starts from Falkreach or Solitude then.

2. So Redguards will join? Like allies go the Empire or Sotrmcloak or 3th faction? I am asking because my character is Redguard and you know how things go with RP and immersion.

3. Oh well. To be honest I don't knoe how would Emperor's death impact Skyrim since Elder Counsil and Chancelor would immidiatly take power.

4. Great! If I may suggest about Orcs, Add quest like in Civil war "behind enemy lines" where you have to recrute Orcs from Stronghold. I think Bethesda wanted to add Stormcloak quest where you recrute Giants, but scrapted it (heared it somewhere in Civil War Overhaul).

1. That's very good. I sopouse Dominion starts from Falkreach or Solitude then.

2. So Redguards will join? Like allies go the Empire or Sotrmcloak or 3th faction? I am asking because my character is Redguard and you know how things go with RP and immersion.

3. Oh well. To be honest I don't knoe how would Emperor's death impact Skyrim since Elder Counsil and Chancelor would immidiatly take power.

4. Great! If I may suggest about Orcs, Add quest like in Civil war "behind enemy lines" where you have to recrute Orcs from Stronghold. I think Bethesda wanted to add Stormcloak quest where you recrute Giants, but scrapted it (heared it somewhere in Civil War Overhaul).

1. You'll have to wait and see.

2. The Redguards will be involved, but it will depend on how things go in your play-through.

3. Yeah, they would eventually just appoint someone else as Emperor anyway.

4. There won't be any need for that, I think generally the Orcs like the Empire and the ones in Skyrim probably don't want the Dominion taking over anyway. There are already Orcs in the Imperial ranks so there wouldn't be any need to go around recruiting them.

Over on reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4m12wq/anyone_need_a_voice_actor_for_their_mod/ it seems like you need some voice actors? I am willing to help out and do an NPC voice if needed. Thanks in advance!

Do you have any samples of what you can do? If not I can message you some example lines.

I have one other mod I did, I have the voice files here for what he wanted me to do... I don't know how good it is, but I'll let you judge. https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ucrg8pe6j65ur2/Redgaurd%20Skyrim%20Thug%20Voice%20Files.zip?dl=0 that's the only thing in my profile of what i've done. It's not using my natural voice, he wanted me to try and sound "evil" so it's not my favorite attempt :/ but it's all I have to go off of!