Intro for Nevex

Nevex

Well anyways, I'm quite new here but not really that new to Morrowind after the h-o-u-r-s(which is an understatement, its more like d-a-y-s) I have spent on it. Character wise lv82 Imperial male by the name of Hiatu Impalner, but I have started a nord as an experiment with their basis in luck! Huha! As for names, I'm more commonly known as Blue(ie. nickname), though I change my sn for forums and such to something new everytime I join a new one. As for myself, I'm a computer junky who hasn't seen the light of day in maybe...two months? Lately I'v become nocturnal to some literal extent, hit the bed at 6am-7am and wake up around 5pm-6pm. Though today I was up at 11am, someone congradulate me! I'm more of a person for Science Fiction, Fantasy, and at the top, Horror :ph34r: . I'm hoping to find this a suitable place for talk about Morrowind and various other related content, which it appears to be. Well then, now that I'm done with that, I'm off to the forums!

Well, welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll make a worthy addition to the fray.

I must ask, however, in what sense are you a computer junkie? Am I to be led to believe that you are simply a computer gaming/chat addict? Or are you a hardcore badass mofalo running Linux, your own webserver, and programming in C, Perl, and PHP?

EDIT: Congratulations on waking up before noon!

More a junky in the sense that without being near the computer I suffer a series of withdraws :P . But more of a game and computer over all addict. Though I was for chat at one time, not as much anymore. Maybe the forum with be added to the addiction? Hmm...thanks for the Linux idea.

Archived