Max and chloé (LIS)

Guest deleted3657943

Guest deleted3657943

Hello everyone, after a discussion with other player about this game, i think it could a really a good idea to introduce this two character as Follower in the game, but i don't know how to do it, then if some people are nice enough for explain me or ... just put the idea to execution, it coudl very nice, i charged nothing okay, i just say i could be a good idea that all, thanks in advance.

I don't know who Max and Chloe are ( :D )...but:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Adding_a_Follower_NPC_to_Skyrim

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23972/?

Followers seem to be the most created mods for Skyrim, watching the most recent every day will show you how prolific they are, and should give an idea of what difficulty level creating such a mod has.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Guest deleted3657943

Max and chloé are the Two main character From Life is Strange (LIS) game, a recent game realase by Dontnod studio.

Thank you for the link.

Edited by ahriman87

Hi. I also follow the Steam thread for this request.

First of all, i think this thread should be moved to the "Mod requests" subforum. I'm sure we'll get more help there.

The idea is, essentially, trying to port the characters from UE3 to Skyrim. A modder already ported them to Source Engine for Left4Dead2 and i doesn't look like Dont-Nod (Developer) or Square Enix (Publisher) tried to take down the mod or anything, so i'd think it's pretty secure to use them in a non-profit mod. These guys are cool.

Now, i'm sure the easiest way is to forget about porting and just create facegen data for both characters and problem solved but i'm completely useless with that tool, and most times, modders use tons of mods in their followers, leading to lots of mod requirements.

The biggest problem can be the textures, and the obvious contrast the hand-painted art direction of Life is Strange will make with Skyrim's good old realism. Buuut if people are OK with oversaturated anime-like mods, i'm sure Max and Chloé will be far more tolerable.

I'm pretty handy with the CK, though, so i can make the actual NPC's and their equipment, etc if no one feels like doing that.

The idea is, essentially, trying to port the characters from UE3 to Skyrim. A modder already ported them to Source Engine for Left4Dead2 and i doesn't look like Dont-Nod (Developer) or Square Enix (Publisher) tried to take down the mod or anything, so i'd think it's pretty secure to use them in a non-profit mod. These guys are cool.

Even if most developers don't take action when their assets are used in non-profit mods, this doesn't mean it's allowed on the Nexus. You can only post mods with copyrighted assets on the Nexus if you have permission from the developers. Just sayin' in case you were thinking of posting the mod here. On Steam it's not such a big deal, but it'd still be careful if I was you.