⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Trouble with Retexture "textures_tileable"

Pfuscher

You probably ain't going to like this, but all textures from array need to be the same size. So if you are bumping to 4K one texture from novigrad_array.texarray you need to to resize all its, 31 textures to 4K as well - from novigrad_array.texarray.texture_0.xbm to novigrad_array.texarray.texture_30.xbm

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but normals have their own array - novigrad_array_n.texarray and they can have different resolution than diffuses from novigrad_array.texarray. ("all the same resolution" restriction apply only to textures from the same array, but apart from this resolution can vary between arrays)

Works

btw You are my hero.

have there been any changes to the folders for the import batch file?

Now this doesn't work anymore.

Edited by Pfuscher

have there been any changes to the folders for the import batch file?

Now this doesn't work anymore.

No, there wasn't any changes to import itself. Maybe something wrong with quotes or backslahes, because those were changed a bit.

Check out attached batches, I used to test terrain arrays for you and they worked.

Hm, I changed the 30 files from Nowigrad. Changed half of them, rest is still a resize to make it work.

I only played the Witcher for something like 1-2 hours and I found the dead body from skelliges informant,

Ciri is at the red baron a warlord. Pretty much the beginning of the game.

Mod works, but it changed every ground texture there is apart from the road to grass_default. Which is pretty annoying.

Modding skyrim is like 10 times easier.

:-(

Edited by Pfuscher