Skyrim clean install and huge papyrus log

VulcanTR

One thing I notice is that you use the newly released Unofficial Skyrim Legenday Edition Patch (USLEEP). If any of your mods still depend on the old USKP's, you are bound to run into trouble. I would actually expect that your game doesn't even start, because of missing masters. Since that does not happen, there must be a conflict. Can you post (a part of) your papyrus log?

Run this tool and tell us what it says - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

Problem is solved. It's about PatchusMaximus and everything returns normal when i disabled and removed perkus maximus. Do not tell me about perkus maximus because i was tried solve my problems 9 days before and no one can helped me about perkus maximus. This is why i've completely uninstalled everything and installed again but this time i wanted to give last chance to perkus maximus but game corrupts when patchusmaximus activated.

One thing I notice is that you use the newly released Unofficial Skyrim Legenday Edition Patch (USLEEP). If any of your mods still depend on the old USKP's, you are bound to run into trouble. I would actually expect that your game doesn't even start, because of missing masters. Since that does not happen, there must be a conflict. Can you post (a part of) your papyrus log?

impossible because papyrus log size starts with minimum 1.5gb even i stay in the game 1 second (or i open the game)

by the way my problem started before clean install (without legendary edition patch)

Edited by VulcanTR