Hi, I'm new

Favle

Hi !

I'm quiet new to this forum and I'm new in modding. My game is TES 4 Oblivion (as well I like TES 3 and TES 5). I'm from Russia, so English isn't my native language and I'm working to improove my knowlege of English.

I'm an ayleyd lover, so mods that I'm working on are about them. I like quests and companions, who have their personality, biography and difficult temper.

I have some proplems in writing scrips and if someone here will be so kind to help me, this will make me happy.

Also, I'd like to communicate with someone. who'll share my gaming interests.

Ah yes. Mabe some more informations: I'm 26, call me Linda, and I love my cat, jackdaw (? bird) and guinea pig)))

Have a nice day everyone!

Hello, Linda! I see you've been a Nexus member for several years already, so it's nice to hear from you finally! :smile: But it's never too late to welcome someone, so... Welcome! You should be able to find people here who are more than willing to answer any of your questions about scripting -- and anything else you want to ask about. Have fun!

Welcome to Nexus... in a visual way....

I can not help you with scripts, but I've done

beta testing and would be glad you take a look

at your future works for you before being released.

Thanks for greeting everyone!

Malachi Delacot, thanks ^^, and will it be a problem, that my native language is Russian? I write a lot of text content in my mods, but my English isnt as good as it should be totranslate my works to it :(

(actually, I shy a lot writing on forum because I make a lot of mistakes, I think)