[WIPz] Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

behippo

Thank You ianpatt for the test f4se script functions.

Love the GetCurrentConsoleRef() an am using it in a personal mod ftm.

Look forward to any future function additions over time, hopefully (with fingers crossed).

GetCurrentCrosshairRef()

RegisterForKey()

And all those other reduce the effort functions when doing things in papyrus and CK.

Didn't realize ho much I use some of those functions in Skyrim until I started trying to do things in FO4

Once again Thank You for the awesome effort you and your team put in.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still having issues, The surface snap and Object snap wont work I know in 1.6.9 it uses F1 and F2, did it change or is there something I'm missing? I have downgraded back down to 1.6.9 and it works, I've tried deleting all f4se files and reinstalling 1.7.9 0.2.2, and it still wont work so I Tried uninstalling the game and deleting file folder and all f4se folder even from documents and reinstall everything and still does not allow me to use surface and object snap. I am completely lost, is anyone having this issue, or did the hotkeys change that I don't know about ?

do you have the Place Everywhere that coincides with the F4SE your using? also I find exiting the game and restarting my PC fixes any issues I have with Place Everywhere toggled keys F1 through F7 and then when I relaunch I'm able to snap again with no issues, remember it's Place Everywhere that adds the F key hotkeys and not F4SE

do you have the Place Everywhere that coincides with the F4SE your using? also I find exiting the game and restarting my PC fixes any issues I have with Place Everywhere toggled keys F1 through F7 and then when I relaunch I'm able to snap again with no issues, remember it's Place Everywhere that adds the F key hotkeys and not F4SE

I do have place everywhere mod I try and remove it and see what happens, I cant see how that would be the issue it works with f4se 1.6.9 version and I restated my system several times and uninstall both game and f4se,deleted all folders and reinstalled both fresh and still have the same problem, but ill try and disable place everywhere mod. K you are correct it was cause place everywhere was out of date I have it updated and everything works perfectly thank you for all your help !

Edited by Jimbery