[WIPz] Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

behippo

I certainly hope that this isn't the start of F4SE team blackmail scheme! "Hand over, say 500 bucks, your firstborn or that tasty looking donut or we won't release the update... we know you need it!"

I would have to comply, sad but true...

You are jesting surely?

I emailed one of the team members of Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE) at 5 or 6 pm eastern mentioning the Bethesda 1.7 update today, so hopefully they have it updated by the weekend

You don't have to email them, they know about the update and will update when they have time. Receiving tons of emails and private messages on forums is not going to speed up their work. Please don't make every update unpleasant and more of a chore than it has to be.

http://i.imgur.com/d3Pwzue.png

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo-hoo! I can play Fallout again! One you guys get the script extender out for a game, I can never play that game again without the script extender.

I really wish Bethesda would let us either opt out of automatic DLing of the update or let us rollback to the previous version.

Since the 1.7.9 update game just doesnt start. The process starts, i have a loading circle for a couple of seconds, screen fades to black but it never launches the game and the process dies in a couple of seconds.

Edited by liambda