Console Command Confirmation Thread

MrsHandy

Question: has anyone found a way to either A) increase your stats in such a way that it gives perk access on level up, or B) give perks without leveling, so I can just level the (foo) training perks?

using modav and forceav both give the changes as bonuses, like clothing, rather than changing your raw stat value, so that when you level, you do not gain any perk access.

I just wanna boost my SPECIAL by a few points, and then play the game normally. Beth, why you gotta make this so hard?

EDIT: and I am a doofus. player.setav does the job just fine. Problem solved!

If you want more perk points you can download a trainer (from gamecopyworld) and use it so have unlimited perks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: has anyone found a way to either A) increase your stats in such a way that it gives perk access on level up, or B) give perks without leveling, so I can just level the (foo) training perks?

using modav and forceav both give the changes as bonuses, like clothing, rather than changing your raw stat value, so that when you level, you do not gain any perk access.

I just wanna boost my SPECIAL by a few points, and then play the game normally. Beth, why you gotta make this so hard?

If you want more perk points you can download a trainer (from gamecopyworld) and use it so have unlimited perks

So, you sugest someone use a program that alters memory while the game is running(Possibly dumping all kinds of malware and viruses on your computer) instead of useing the following command:

• player.addperk - Adds a specified perk.

Or, download something relatively safe, like Cheat Engine, and learn how to scan, edit game memory where you can use it for anything which is not easily supported by console commands, and not limited to just the usual crap found in a trainer.