ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

TES V: what do you want to see?

poopgoblin

Next Thing to do would be: Larger Cities with Larger Houses. Larger Buildings for the Kings, Counts and Nobelmen. The Imperial Palace is awfully small, smaller then the Castles in the Cities, although they lack proper Dining Rooms and Stuff.

This I'll have to disagree with. If you've ever played through the thieves guild, you'll find that the IC Palace is huge.

The rest I agree with...mostly.

Well, considering this thing should be the Place to live for the Emperor, his servants and Guards, perhaps Family its a bit small.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oblivion's great, but it lacks in some areas, so, here's a few of the many things that i'd like to see in TES V

a main quest that lets you to choose between good or evil

more guilds (Imperial Legion, Cammona Tong, Morag(sic?) Tong, Imperial Cult, Great Houses, others?)

ability to choose which guild you can join (Mages or Necromancers, Blackwood or Fighters)

horse combat

crossbows

ability to toggle essential NPCs on or off

the need to eat and sleep, also toggle-able

multiplayer (free)

what would you like to see?

Yes, yes, YES! Good or evil main quest! YES! ALL game are prejudice agaisnt us...less than moral characters.

More guilds yes, but Cammona Tong, Morang Tong, possibly Imperial Cult, and the Great Houses are ONLY in Morrowind.

Yes, that goes along with evil main quest alternative. Join the guilds' enemies. However, Blackwood Company is only in Black Marsh now that they have been erradicated from Cyrodiil.

Deffinately horse combat, nut with M'aiq's opinion on this being NO, this probably won't happen.

Just simply get rid on 'essential' npcs. They ruin everything...especially when I go on slaughter fests just for fun.

Yes, crossbows should go back in, but again, M'aiq says no.

The need to eat and sleep would make the game TOO realistic. That's where you get into the sims kinda game.

Multiplayer would be nice, but never going to happen. Bethesda in concerned with making, "the best possible single player experience." (quote...I don't remember where I found it :D )

The ability to go to any city in Tamriel, fight on horses, more npc and enemys.

What exactly do you mean by "The ability to go to any city in Tamriel"? Are you saying being able to leave the province that the game takes place in? That would make the game WAAAAAY to big. So big infact, an entire room filled with one giant computer couldn't handle it.

The LAST thing we need is MORE npcs. I'm sorry but it's true. We have enough. More monster types would be good.

I agree with all of the above, apart from eating and sleeping as I think that should be an option (not compulsory). What I think would be cool is, instead of Arena being fights to the death, they become fights to very low health. That way, we could have a sort of League of Fighters where we can travel the land, visiting different cites and fighting for the league title. That way, the title would be something that can be won or lost and defended.

It could be multiplayer, as well as singleplayer. What do you guys think?

An Evil campaign should also be made a priority.

more guilds

choice to toggle quest arrow

HUGE castles with massive banquet halls

better looking npcs

let you become leader of province.

I'd like to see the next TES game to be set in Elsweyr and Black Marsh, possibly with the Trans-Niben (Everything in Cyrodiil south of Bravil) as a playable area as well.

Other than the setting, I'd like to see the next TES game to have a skill list like this:

Combat

Heavy Armour

Blade (short sword, longsword, claymore)

Blunt (Same as in Oblivion)

Armourer

Athletics

Block (Same as in Oblivion)

Polearm (spears, halberds, staves*)

Hand-to-Hand (Same knockout system as Morrowind)

Off-hand (for dual-wielding)[could possibly go under Stealth instead]

Stealth

Acrobatics

Light Armour

Small Blade (Daggers, etc)

Marksman

Sneak

Persuasion (Speechcraft & Merchantile)

Security (Morrowind-style)

Magic

Unarmoured

Illusion

Alchemy

Conjuration

Enchant

Alteration

Destruction

Mysticism

Restoration

*Melee staves have the same knockout effect as hand-to-hand (knocks them out first and only damages their health if you keep hitting them while they're on the ground).

if some one has already said this sorry.

first the phigs i hate in oblivion, the fact tha some one tels you to go there home make a quest and one you finish it the kik you or call the cops.

after you do some things (like be the chapion of the arena) some stupid NPC give you the news that there is a new champion (like you don't now).

in a time i was shoping the clock pass the 9PM and i get arested.

in some times you have no quests but in a few moments you have 10 or 20 open at the same time.

you are the mages guild boss and you start the fighters guild and every one forgets you are the mages guild boss.

the female and male armors look a like take steel armor for exemple.

now the wish list,

bether graphics, take Guild wars for exemple the places, armors and living things are gorgeus.

bether char personalitation like in GW, if you can chose the color of your armor, as well your hight and weight. some you kan be a skin basterd or a big and round pot of fat.

more good and evil interaction and you can chose sides, but like in fable and kotor your action have consequences, some if you do a lot of evil deads people (NPC's) flee and call the soldiers, the merchants don't sell things to you, but some others NPC's become active as merchantes as quest providers.

diferse endings i loved Kult and the 3 edings of it (the good, the evil, and the selfish "become a dark lorde or a tiran").

more guilds and more dificult to enter some of them, for exemple you are only able to join the mages guid if you have 2 mage skills at more than 50 and are a good char, but the possibeliti of become a necro.

bether necros, i want to have my private andead army, something like in diablo.

bether vampires, some things from vampire masquerade, like more time as a vampire means more power (if you don't feed you become week and finaly died).

vampire guild, as a vampire the option of have a minion human like in Vampire masquerade bloodlines.

mutch better AI, in PROLOG i have made some realy cool AI programs that uses logic to make decions, for exemple if in one it the fow take 70% of damage it flees becose only if you don't fight the have a chance.

your actions realy change the world for example if i kill a farmer on the begining of the game later on the farme becomes avaliable to bye or other person take the place of that farmer, if you give 10000 gold to a beager he go get a home and leaves the streats, and some litle changes on the game like that.

Dragons and dragon killing/ride avaliable, and if you are in the dragon ride you can make a dragon atak, and in order to get one you have to be a champion.

to all of you sorry for my inglish. :blush:

I liek this thread

I would like to see fruit trees!? Where in the world do the apples and pears come from, I suppose they fall right out of the sky(O)_(o).

I wannaa see more spell types:

Wind Walk (walk on air)

Money Spells

Revive Dead

Wind Damage

Back to other things I wanna see...

More than 500 different animals/monsters

Writable books

There is so much that I'm gonna stop, mainly cause I forgot most of them. =P

I liek this thread

I would like to see fruit trees!? Where in the world do the apples and pears come from, I suppose they fall right out of the sky(O)_(o).

I wannaa see more spell types:

Wind Walk (walk on air)

Money Spells

Revive Dead

Wind Damage

Back to other things I wanna see...

More than 500 different animals/monsters

Writable books

There is so much that I'm gonna stop, mainly cause I forgot most of them. =P

Lord Ravenor:

well the money spells aren't necessary because by doing that it takes all the fun of looting caves and then sell the things, then the things are very cheap and we get pissed of and start killing everyone (in period of rage) and then you are arrested then price on head is higher than your looting money (and probabaly it was that way you arived at the imperial prision to meet the old man: the guy who is smiling when an assassin is right behind him :P).

About the writable books, i don't think that the porpruse of oblivion is to write books (that job is for Quill-Weave ;)) unless you are Edgar Allen Poe or Hemingway and want some some coins (500 pherhaps)

JadedRyu, no, the shivering isles isn't TES V

Note: that rambling of the money spell isn't correct (gramatical speaking)

too many "and" ; "then"

lack of punctuation

I was lazy that's alll

:P:P:P:P:P:P

*dread guy*

Good idea, those fruit trees!

I would like to see

* some real castles, not just some next to the cities and a some ruins in the wild.

* a writeable section in your journal wouldn't be bad... I liked it very much in Neverwinter Nights.

* More guilds!

* Crossbows

* more provinces, cities and villages

* more NPCs (especially on the road)

* Of course, a main quest with multiple ending possibilities

That's all I can think of now. Have to get back to studying, my parents are driving me crazy :wacko:

cya

Fritz

What I think would be cool is, instead of Arena being fights to the death, they become fights to very low health. That way, we could have a sort of League of Fighters where we can travel the land, visiting different cites and fighting for the league title. That way, the title would be something that can be won or lost and defended.

It could be multiplayer, as well as singleplayer. What do you guys think?

An Evil campaign should also be made a priority.

Its funny you should mention that, since thats how TES Arena (the first one) was originally intended to be. It might be kind of fun to travel to different arenas all over Tamriel, but for the sake of our computers, the player might need to be restricted to the cities, or mabey even just the Arenas.