TES V: what do you want to see?

poopgoblin

Wait a second. A school that allows you to turn enemies (or townspeople) against their friends, prevent enemies from attacking you or send them fleeing, prevent them from casting spells, order them to fight for you, drop them to the floor while you beat them about the head, or let you stay unseen while this mayhem is going on is useless in combat?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a second. A school that allows you to turn enemies (or townspeople) against their friends, prevent enemies from attacking you or send them fleeing, prevent them from casting spells, order them to fight for you, drop them to the floor while you beat them about the head, or let you stay unseen while this mayhem is going on is useless in combat?

Ok, its not useless. Well, try to kill someone with Alteration :D

Well, appearently you have some English skills. Why didn't you buy the English version?

Answer: Athough my English is not too bad, it's always easier too play a game in your own language as you should know. Remember: There can be very big difficulties in the game if you do not understand the text properly! Particulary constructions with gerunds are sometimes very hard to translate( at least in my and many other people's opinion). And while you try translating you may let anything important slip.

Germany isn't a censor-free country

You're right, but it is not as bad as the most other countries!

Some German versions of games have purple, green or otherwise unnatural coloured blood...

I never saw or heard about these(or let's say I never heard about one which didn't have the same crazy thing in its English version). Which do you mean??

I never saw or heard about these(or let's say I never heard about one which didn't have the same crazy thing in its English version). Which do you mean??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_controversy#Germany

Contra (Probotector) and Half-Life are mentioned. Presumably, there are others, but I don't feel like checking other sources.

Well, we are quite lucky with Oblivion. The Races of Tamriel arent really Humans. You didnt know that? :D

If they were Humans, you couldnt have scenes in the Game were People get murdered.

But according to the "BPJS" (Censor) they are not human :D

Well, Censoring in Germany serves a purpose after all. Without it, i wouldnt have known that there are no Humans in this Game. I guess even Bethesda didnt know that ;D

Well, we are quite lucky with Oblivion. The Races of Tamriel arent really Humans. You didnt know that? :D

If they were Humans, you couldnt have scenes in the Game were People get murdered.

But according to the "BPJS" (Censor) they are not human :D

THAT is just funny...

I have to confess...I haven't read the 33 pages that lie before me...

But here is what I would like to see in a TES V in the hope that Beth actually read this...

1) Cities improvement.

In Oblivion the cities architecture is very much different from one to another and that's great...However the atmosphere is very much the same. What contributes to give a different atmosphere? Musical Theme should be different from one city to another

Weather should be very much different

Animals both wild and domestic should be different

And one more thing LAWS should be different: for instance you could be allowed to practice necromancy in one city and not in others.

2) Secondary Quests

There are multiple secondary Quests in Oblivion some more interesting than others but overall Quests were very well executed. However we could get more. More quests and more intuitive ones.

Quests should be choice driven...and when I write "choice" I don't mean a yes or no type of choice I mean if you decide to help someone there should be implications like others hating you and wanting to stop you in your quest. Also what would be great would be to be able to change your mind along the quest thus impacting the behavior of the protagonists.

3) Dragons

We need a Dragon story in which we actually see a Dragon much earlier than in an end cinematic.

It's as simple as that a good RP has to have a Dragon story at some point...

4) Epic Wars

We need to have a sense of epic which means to have epic battles. I want to be in the middle of a Faction or/and City War. I want to play a role in the Fate of the Faction or City and I want to fight along with others in this Epic War.

5) A bigger Realm to play in

Oblivion World is quite impressive...But we deserve a bigger Realm in which traveling is an adventure on itself. Right now traveling is boring...Why not make traveling a true RP experience. During which you could meet your own Nemesis / Rival (Rival who will remain so during the entire game or who will decide to join you at some point) but also friends you could trust and/or betrayed...

Well sorry for the redundant ideas and I sure will post others...thanks for reading me...

Wanna have the same game just based of engine cryengine2 in dx10, better realistic humans and elvens,

Real Blood, and real wounds who blood comes out, a lot of animations for everything. More Dialoge and Random Generator Quests, so there is Every Time a Quest.

Realistic Body if you run the tits are humping, with a rp based rp gameplay and sex like 3dsexvillah.

Then that would be the PERFECT GAME ALL TIME