TES V: what do you want to see?

poopgoblin

30. Add a key assignment that allows you to check the time without pressing T or going to look at your map.

it could be that.

OR

the hours could be in a corner of the screen

(wow you wrote so many things and i'm only replying to one :P . But don't worry, i liked all the ideas)

*dread guy*

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30. Add a key assignment that allows you to check the time without pressing T or going to look at your map.

it could be that.

OR

(wow you wrote so many things and i'm only replying to one :P . But don't worry, i liked all the ideas)

*dread guy*

And I have more! Oh no!

33. The ability to create our own weapons in the Construction Set, not having to get some other program that you have to pay for.

34. Relating to #33, also being able to create our own weapon/clothing types, and adding more free slots (this wouldn’t have any effect on the Xbox version, unless you have more clothing types). Then Khajiits and Argonians could have capes!

35. I know I read about being able to recharge your weapons from Ayleid wells with the Book Arcana Restored in inventory as well as some gold or something. How about putting that into the game (wasn’t this in Daggerfall?)?

it could be that.

OR

*dread guy*

And I have more! Oh no!

33. The ability to create our own weapons in the Construction Set, not having to get some other program that you have to pay for.

34. Relating to #33, also being able to create our own weapon/clothing types, and adding more free slots (this wouldn’t have any effect on the Xbox version, unless you have more clothing types). Then Khajiits and Argonians could have capes!

35. I know I read about being able to recharge your weapons from Ayleid wells with the Book Arcana Restored in inventory as well as some gold or something. How about putting that into the game (wasn’t this in Daggerfall?)?

There's a mod available that puts the time and date (Oblivion style) in the corner of the screen, it's called swclock. Search the downloads for it, it's good. It tells you when a new day has started and updates the time every now and then.

We couldn't do that in Morrowind, we couldn't in Oblivion. Something tells me it might be unavoidable. But it would be sweet. They should include a way to edit large batches of items all at once using functions.

(Select Blade

From Weapon

Where Reach < 1)

Mod Weight x0.9

Something like that would make all short swords and daggers weigh less.

I would like to see worker/guild strikes, and general rebellion against the established order.

(how do they recruit anyway?)

I would like to see "real" nonguild mages, etc. and not just npcs accused of it.

As an example... the only character to ever get attacked in the Anvil mage's guild recommendation is the PC.

Bodies just lay around in Tamriel, so where are the NPC merchants that are being waylayed by that woman?

I would like to see that the loss of a single character, excluding those from the gates, actually have some meaning to someone in Cyrodil.

Yes, I know, NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

But you did ask.

One more idea, bring halbreds back

Do you mean 'halberds?' Yes, they would be cool.

I want to see:

A feature where you can actually pick a body up and drop it somewhere else. This 'drag' system is total crap!

Better NPC AI, especially in their conversations.

When you pick something up, let's see your hand actually pick it up, not just have the object disappear.

Combat on Horses.

The ability to join Imperial/whatever watches and quests for them as well.

I can't think of anything else right now...

One more idea, bring halbreds back

Do you mean 'halberds?' Yes, they would be cool.

I want to see:

A feature where you can actually pick a body up and drop it somewhere else. This 'drag' system is total crap!

Better NPC AI, especially in their conversations.

When you pick something up, let's see your hand actually pick it up, not just have the object disappear.

Combat on Horses.

The ability to join Imperial/whatever watches and quests for them as well.

I can't think of anything else right now...

Yes halberds. Read my sig whenever that happens ;)