-Mod Wishlist- (what would "you" like to see in f4 ?)

Nero1n

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more weapon variety when the CC comes out, here are some suggestions:

Small Guns
- .45 ACP pistol
- 10mm SMG
- 5.56 battle rifle (people seem to be on top of this one already)
- Pump action shotgun
- Gamma Rifle

Big Guns
- 5.56 LMG (a SAW or equivalent)
- Plasma Caster (plasma cannon)
- Tesla Cannon
- .50cal HMG (seem to be loads of 50cal rounds, want to use them for something)
- Gamma Cannon
- Cryo Cannon

Explosives
- 40mm grenade rifle
- 40mm grenade launcher

Unarmed
- Balistic Fist
- Tesla Gauntlet

a carryable sentry gun something that would be craftable (consuming a weapon and other materials) and it would be the size of a small backpack or pouch... and it would work like a grenade... limits the number of carryable sentry to one... (so it would be much like a big waist pouch rather than a grenade)

Anyone ever seen the sentry gun from the Game Rage... the orange ones that move around... i meant something along those lines

The sentry gun would be destroyed after taking too much damage... and only some components would be able to be salvaged out of it... and you would have to craft another one at home...

Edited by Flyzakifm

1. More Guns, (Pistols)

2. Long Hair For Men, (Ponytails, Braided Cornrolls, Dreads)

3. More Face/Head Attire, (Masks, Eye Patches, Helmets)

4. More Throwing Item, (Throwing Knives, Darts, Ninja Stars ECT)

5. Better Clothing, ( Boots, Pants, Shirts, Sweaters With Hoods, Hat, Caps, Beanies, Rags)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bringing this thread back to life because there's something I really hope someone does.

Anyway, as some people might know, with SweetFX you can enable a cartoon effect that adds black outlines, making the game look more similar to Borderlands. (I absolutely adore the art style of Borderlands)

The problem however is that it affects the user interface too, as it adds black outlines to that too making the text unreadable and the game impossible to play properly. Which is a shame, because I personally think the game looks better with the cartoon effect.

So I really hope someone would ever be able to make it not affect the UI and make the game playable with the effect applied.

More original gun designs, personally. Nothing against the fantastic work that has been done already in terms of real world guns but to date my favorite weapon mod has been Junnari's G67, simply because it's an original, lore friendly gun. It even fits in perfectly with the really irksome combat rifle animations.

I'd love to see more mod authors get creative and work around limitations, especially now that there's proper side-mag animations (Two different sets, even!). If I actually knew how to model I'd put my money where my mouth is but sadly I have no idea how.

1) New Power Armor - Colossus Power Armor.

2) A reflex and glow sight targeting dot visibility whilst using a Stealthboy fix.

3) Better Synth armor. Really, the Helm was the only respectable design there (if you ask me).

4) More headgear variety. Right now, there's just a few decent helms - nothing too awesome.

5) New and unique armor types: (Already partially satisfied! Thank you Nano Armor!)

6) More mods for Power Armor.

7) Better settlement raids.

8) More weapon variety.

9) A way to not lag anymore without having to spend $1000 on a super special laptop video card...

10) An underwater area overhaul - Creatures of the Deep - because anyone who's taken aquaboy knows it's barren.

11) Legendary modification - Exists! wooooo! :D

12) A wonderful ENB that my poor computer definitely can't run right now...

13) A wonderful ultra res texture pack that my computer DEFINITELY can't run right now...

14) New Ammo Types! (Incendiary, explosive, etc!)

• 2 weeks later...

How about a recreation of the Familiar Faces mod from Skyrim that basically allowed you to bring your characters from other saves to the current save and allows you to either make them your companion or enemy, making the game feel more like one universe! That would be amazing since I got a bunch of characters that I feel should have a more connected backstory.