-Mod Wishlist- (what would "you" like to see in f4 ?)

Nero1n

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Settlements that build themselves so we don't have to rebuild every dam settlement every single playthrough. Just set it up to where you have to dump x amount of resources into the station and then build a generator and a settlement beacon by yourself then come back in 24 hours and poof it all appears. Assign settlers manually or make it so they take whatever weapons and ammo you leave in the station and leave their default weapons in there.

How about something like a Boffers(sp?) 20mm AA gun that you could man or sit in?

i love this idea that wold be cool have settlers on a wall in AA guns protecting the settlements. nice

Isn't the minutemen artillery basically this?

How about something like a Boffers(sp?) 20mm AA gun that you could man or sit in?

i love this idea that wold be cool have settlers on a wall in AA guns protecting the settlements. nice

Isn't the minutemen artillery basically this?

Suddenly I see someone creating a certain real world 155mm howitzer for use in our settlements, provided that custom animations are much easier to implement than in previous games.

For me:

1. Wattz laser weapons with weapon modding. Maybe a Vindicator upgrade for the minigun.

2. Driveable Lone Wanderer motorcycles (maybe running on Fusion Cores?). There were some cool mods for this in 3 and NV.

3. Unique quests for each settlement that only shows up when the pop and happiness reaches a very high point.

armour that does different stuff based on the armour type you're using and what piece it is, IE: raider, metal, combat, leather, synth armour mods that are unique to those types of armour
combat could have help to aiming etc, leather would be good for thief things, raider would be a goofy combo of endurance, luck and strength but bad armour rating, metal would be good for those who like heavy weapons and baseball bats

something to make super sledge and power fist use fusion cells
something to make fist and melee weapons less "generic" in the sense that they're only good for damage output (give them some resist so that running up and smacking things is slightly more viable - and/or some other stuff to make gameplay change based on their usage)

more ruins to explore, possibly some new areas to explore, flat out, with enemy spawns available and about as well (would want to try to tie this into war of the commonwealth so that the spawns and location mod don't conflict

Edited by tartarsauce2