Number one mod that needs to happen

Exibitions

You just spent three hours clearing everything out of that run down settlement. You cleared all the broken down buildings, scrapped all the horrible old fences. You even took all the old rotting furniture out to start over fresh. Now you have a clean base to start from. Except...Oh look, there are leaves and trash all over the floor, completely ruining the entire purpose.

You finally did it. You spent ages hunting through the wasteland and poaching from farmers. but at long last, you have enough corn and mato plants to start your settlements farm. Finally, a permanent food source that will never run out. Oh, except, every square inch of yard is covered in rocks, grass, and thorn bushes. Good luck finding a clean flat piece of ground to plant on.

Your settlement is finally up and running. You have some basic defenses, a farm going, and plenty of housing for everyone. You even set up a little patio area to relax on. Be proud. Now all that's left is to build a power system, power lines are the first step of course, except..The curbs where they would go are also filled with thorn bushes and grass, making everything clip horribly, or not fit at all.

Apparently grounds keepers, gardeners, and cleaning crews arent a thing in the commonwealth.

Make this happen, I beg of you.

The scrub bush are very annoying. I built a nice barracks, but I can't put the door in a logical place. I have to put the water pump somewhere that is hard to decorate...

Will clean floors for weed...oh wait, I misread...

One of them should be a mod to what you can scrap from workbenches. The other should be a thin flat surface you can make at a workbench.

Or simply when bushes, grass or scrubs clips with walls/floors, blam it disappear.

I would call a functional UI number one, but I've also complained from the beginning that my damned house is full of broken sticks and piles of leaves. That's pretty ridiculous.

I know they have a "Fallout Aesthetic" they want to keep where everything is dirty and decayed, but for crying out loud, generally even primitive hovels made of sticks aren't filled with piles of trash and leaves.