Body Replacer with the biggest butt?

Tankerbell

Hey folks

I was browsing through mods on this site in search of body replacers, but there are so many that its a bit overwhelming. The ones I've seen so far seem to differ almost only in breast size/shape... but with such a diversity in breasts I was wondering if there's also some diversity available for the lower body? Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against a busty chest, but what can I say... I like big butts and I cannot lie ;)

So are there some body replacers with larger female posteriors out there? The bigger the better as long as it doesn't end up in obesity :tongue:

Any recommendations would be highly appreciated and thanks in advance :)

Yes, there is quite the variety available, with something to accommodate almost any taste, though people still complain.

There isn't anything I would call obesity, but there are what I would call monstrous proportions.

search for LL butt

or LL bouncing butt

These are HGEC variant body replacers, and have a lot of support for clothing and armor options.

There are also some other replacers available that do not have as many armor options but may be your taste, you just have to look for them. There are many body replacer options available for females.

You might check out Team Fantasy Figures, it is a very pretty body.

There is a new Roberts Female body that has lovely and generous proportions, it's new but I hope to see more support for some of the Roberts Female variants.

There are some over the top bodies as well, DMRA and such.

Thanks for the reply :)

I've already taken a look at those HGEC LL Butts but I have to say its not realy what I had in mind, the butt doesn't get noticeably bigger or rounder, only the hips get a bit wider.

After I read your reply I also taken a look at the other body replacers you mentioned, fantasy figures and roberts, and even though they are not bad its not realy what I was looking for. The closest to what I'am looking for is the DMRA body, but like you said its a bit over the top. Not because of the size of the buttocks but because of the overall proportions, for example the waist and thighs :confused:

You mentioned other body replacers with not so many clothing options... do you have any specific recommendations from those? I would like to check them out as well, but I tried looking for those with keywords like "Big, Booty, Ass, etc. and couldn't realy find something useful. Gues thats not surprising if people call their Body Mods HGEC, DMRA and alike :tongue: