Press "T" To Wait Anywhere And Anytime!

KovNik2015

Yup! Exactly like it was before in all previous Bethesda games! Needs to happen badly! I'm desperate to skip those dark annoying nights, when i can't see anything in front of me and i'm in a middle of a shootout! (Okay i might be tad exaggerating, but you got my point!) Not a huge fan of night times in video games, especially in games like Fallout!...I realize, that doing so might be tricky without special editing tool and some kind of script extender, but i'm not insisting doing so right away (Well...not insisting at all LOL, just desperate for the latter!), when Bethesda releases powerful editor and when we'll have another version of script extender, only now for fallout 4, please keep in mind that some lonely desperate soul somewhere wants it badly! And i'm going to bet i'm not the only one!

Edited by KovNik2015

• 2 weeks later...

+1 from me as well. At the very least, I want to be able to see what time it is without having to sit down. I mean, what the hell?

Edit: Any just to clarify, I know you can see it in your pipboy, but that's pretty much the same as having to go to your inventory each time to equip a weapon, instead of having a quick menu. It's just inconvenient.

Edited by Maleficus04