general

kbc21

after a little bit of testing, i managed to work out a temporary solution and changed the Minuteman General uniforum so it looks like the outfit Preston Garvey is wearing (Colonial Buster)

if you like, i can send you this "mod". haven't uploaded it on the Nexus yet. If it works for you as it did for me i may do so.

after a little bit of testing, i managed to work out a temporary solution and changed the Minuteman General uniforum so it looks like the outfit Preston Garvey is wearing (Colonial Buster)

if you like, i can send you this "mod". haven't uploaded it on the Nexus yet. If it works for you as it did for me i may do so.

send it to me pls, i'll test it and let you know ( put it on sendpspace and then likn it, it's the easyes way i know :smile:

Here you go: https://www.sendspace.com/file/aniy81

This should only be a temporary solution as it simply changes the look of the MM General uniform while keeping the stats. When the CK comes out, i'd rather like to keep the general uniforum untouched and only change the stats of the colonial buster outfit.

Maybe you dont need all the mesh files i put in the folder, but that's how i think it worked for me and i'm no professional modder ;)

Here you go: https://www.sendspace.com/file/aniy81

This should only be a temporary solution as it simply changes the look of the MM General uniform while keeping the stats. When the CK comes out, i'd rather like to keep the general uniforum untouched and only change the stats of the colonial buster outfit.

Maybe you dont need all the mesh files i put in the folder, but that's how i think it worked for me and i'm no professional modder :wink:

yup, works like a charm, you can post this no problem, i'm waiting for ck too i wanna do some stuff to the drifter outfit and can't wait for some back pack mods and millenias weapons :D

oh, and i almost forgot, tnx man

Edited by kbc21