(Oblivion) Boston City

dmasterd911

• 7 months later...

By this i'm assuming you mean the modern city? ...seconded, i grow somewhat exhausted of the medieval theme of tamriel, but do not wish to go to fallout (I would go play 4 but... i can't do to crappy computer), plus, i still want the swords and magic, but usable in a modern day city, of course there is duke city for the modern city detail... but it IS somewhat... limited...

Hi there,,,

I've published new mod here >>> D W C http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47049

One step closer to modern city life :smile: right now I am still honing my modeling skill (mesh & texture editing)

Let's hope it progress smoothly so I can make a Vanilla replacer for modern architecture

Take all the time you need good sir! i'll admit i prefer the DMRA body, but i still can't complain, besides, some could convert them to said body later on... as for the vanilla replacer? now THAT sounds interesting, you sir, have my curiosity...

@DaxMastah

we could say, I play it safe. I release the standard HGEC so can fit for everybody (I hope)

DMRA is an extreme one

@Cdr248

umm... yeah kinda :p the feedback from users is innovative, addictive and sometimes mindblowing

this is how I got some great user to upgrade my own mod, by promoting it. The intention itself is for sharing, I hope you don't mind

allow me to Encourage you by saying, a simple promotion of product is not a bad thing, especially when it's exactly what someone is looking for, as well as the fact that mods are free anyways... so overall, 1: don't be discouraged of promoting mods that do fit the description of desire. and 2: getting back to the modern city thing, i really do wish you luck in this, if i may make a few suggestions, you could make the imperial like the real big cities, while making ones like bravil more of a slum town who's only way of getting tourists is with it's only landmark, the lady luck statue. anvil could easily be just a modern port town, ect ect. just a few suggestions in hopes of giving some ideas to help.

Edited by DaxMastah