Multiple Companions at a time, Renaming Settlers(Also Settlers having names), and Settlers as Companions!

jonnyetiz

So just hear me out on this one (Yes I know its VERY unorganized...)-

If you can Rename Settlers, use them as companions, and have multiple comps at a time, you can literately have an army of bodyguards... It sounds overpowered, but it would still be awesome!

Also perhaps you can have synths come to your settlement as "settlers"

Perhaps if you take into account what I listed on the second line, we could get some sort of menu to change their looks, or even voice. This can be done all in one debug menu! I understand some of this stuff may be very hard, or even dare I say impossible until the GECK comes out, but I think using them as companions to put them in power armor(For me at least) would be cool enough.

Let me sum up all I am requesting:

Renamable Settlers/Settlers have names

Using settlers as companions

Multiple companions following you

Chance of synths or exiles from other factions coming to your settlement(With full functionality)

Again, I know some of it might be impossible, but I'm sure at least one of these is possible...

Adding: Perhaps expanding borders of settlements too?

(Call me a weirdo but I like to RP with myself... xD)

Edited by jonnyetiz

Renaming settlers according to their assigned task would be incredibly helpful at this point... I mean, Beth implemented the 'Provisioner' name to settlers you assign to a supply line, so I don't know why they couldn't do that for the other, more common tasks like farmer or guard.

Renaming settlers according to their assigned task would be incredibly helpful at this point... I mean, Beth implemented the 'Provisioner' name to settlers you assign to a supply line, so I don't know why they couldn't do that for the other, more common tasks like farmer or guard.

I know in the console, you can change the names to something allready in game -

Steps follow:

1. Open Console

2. Click the Character to change the name of

3. Type in help (what you want thats in game, i.e. for BOS Knight, look up bos here) 4

4. Then you type in SetActorFullname (code next to what you want on the list that showed up after step 3)

Should rename them, but you cant do anything custom. I want something like BOS Sanctuary Guard

There's already a mod out that allows you to rename settlers

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1951/?

Still needs to use the console. The idea would be to rename settlers in-game without having to use the console (I personally hate to open the console for anything. Kind of always feel like cheating, so I only use it in case of debugging or config and so far, only used it for "fov 100" in more than 40 game hours)