Nexus Mods now has 10 million registered members

Dark0ne

I've been banging around this site (or, I should say, TESNexus) since around early '08, and it's been really interesting to watch it grow and evolve over the years. The one thing that's been abundantly clear the whole time, though, is that there's no other site like this place.

And while I don't really think that anyone can really say that a site will be around forever, well, NexusMods sure isn't going anywhere anytime soon!

So yeah, congrats on reaching this ridiculous milestone. I, for one, can't wait to see how this site grows in the years to come.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep gotta say - I check the nexus everyday.

My Skyrim is four times the game it was on PS4 without mods. You guys do a terrific job and yes sometimes the site is a bit slow but I now have a modded Fallout 4 as well.

You're doing a great job and don't let the miserable users - of which there are a few tell you otherwise. Some people always have unreal expectations. I bet they couldn't do what you do!

So keep it up. I also updated to the new NMM 0.60 or whatever it is and I waited to give the bugs sometime to be ironed out and my switch went without a hitch with 200+ mods - now that's awesome!!!

Am not a big talker, but this deserves a comment i would say.

am her from almost the very beginning ( 2005 ) and i have see a lot of things happening on nexus.

people fighting, modders fighting enz, but there always was the Dark0ne who was there for putting all back in order ( think he has cheat and give himself 10 charisma :) .

But i have also see modders who has leave this modding site to work in the game industry.

I have see this site struggle to keep all online on moments. i even remember in 2007 i believe that i could not even enter the site for few weeks due to server overloads :)

But in the end the nexus team has always pull trough and is now the biggest site

in there division.

so well done nexus team and modders, you have give us gamers a whole new experience to games.

i will be for ever grateful of your hard work.

sorry for the bad english :)

For me it is exciting to return every day to this site to see what new genious mods people create and in general how people manage to manipulate the game, it's a joy and FO4 modding is just in it's baby steps right now, so there will be alot more stuff and ALOT more traffic.

This site already feels like an unofficial extension of their respective games, also mod manager is something which made modding so much easier.

Edited by Fiddlestickz

Went to see when I joined and it turns out I've been a member since 2009, which I must say surprised me (to that end I have no idea when I actually started coming. I remember I joined because I was no longer able to download without an account). Cool to have been here when you hit your first million and still here to see you hit ten

Awe-Inspiring !!!! I'm very glad i read this !! You,sir,are a Gladiator ! ...I can't thank you enough for all this effort...I shudder to imagine where we would have been without the Nexus ....

In response to post #30818995. #30847995, #30850560 are all replies on the same post.

DAOWAce wrote: ..and it still bogs down heavily during peak hours, which still renders NMM nearly unusable.

Progress!
ravernware wrote: works great for me. But then my rig and internet are somewhat hi-end. Sure it's not your 'equipment' that is leaving you unsatisfied??
LOL no offense meant.. we should be celebrating and getting seriously trashed while either saving the wasteland or killing everything that moves. FO4 rocks!!
graymaybe wrote: You must be fun at parties.

Sorry to slam you but: You must have an equipment prob or s#*! sys or internet. Wut is with people who b&@*$ when they only got like 1 mb/sec or less? It's like 2015. Come on. I can get 5 Mb/sec when I travel to central America every winter on my laptop. The CDN server has been totally awesome.
Clearly it is not a Nexus Problem. Get over it.

In response to post #30818995. #30847995, #30850560, #30858085 are all replies on the same post.

DAOWAce wrote: ..and it still bogs down heavily during peak hours, which still renders NMM nearly unusable.

Progress!
ravernware wrote: works great for me. But then my rig and internet are somewhat hi-end. Sure it's not your 'equipment' that is leaving you unsatisfied??
LOL no offense meant.. we should be celebrating and getting seriously trashed while either saving the wasteland or killing everything that moves. FO4 rocks!!
graymaybe wrote: You must be fun at parties.
ravernware wrote: Sorry to slam you but: You must have an equipment prob or s#*! sys or internet. Wut is with people who b&@*$ when they only got like 1 mb/sec or less? It's like 2015. Come on. I can get 5 Mb/sec when I travel to central America every winter on my laptop. The CDN server has been totally awesome.
Clearly it is not a Nexus Problem. Get over it.

I am extreme fun at parties. Will be in a remote boat only access river town in Nicaragua for Super Bowl party this Feb. Very exclusive. ;)

Wherever there is internet, there is the Nexus. Even 4 hours down the river San Juan in the middle of nowhere.
Go Nexus.
Edited by ravernware