Nexus Mods now has 10 million registered members

Dark0ne

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ghost on the forums I frequent everyday - search for the information that I am able to find and then out the door again. Today I felt a tremendous need to log in and thank you and your people for the service you provide, it sure is a rare and beautiful thing you have done here. I saw a comment on the first page that implied Nexus has had an influential impact on the industry - this is an absolute certainty, one that I may not have ever identified without reading his comment or your story. I know of nothing like the Nexus, and with developers enabling toolkits for 3rd party modding more and more frequently I am only able to accredit the communities collected here and the platform itself for letting the industry know that modding is an absolute must on PC ( and now even more common on consoles! ) that breaths life into games that would otherwise not possess the longevity required for explosive success or true ingenuity. This is something that you have done personally (or at least strongly influenced), and I was very interested in reading the origin story you posted. I never would have known otherwise, and I am obscenely grateful that I do now. Congratulations for your success here and in the future. I mean that in the most sincere and heartfelt way I can muster, millions of people are better off and an industry has evolved to the benefit of all because of your efforts. Please keep up your hard work and innovation, we all need it! Edited by qmanning

I would like to express my appreciation for this wonderful site. I started gaming a few years ago, then discovered this site. Modding has given me many hours of enjoyment and has given me an introduction to the "fun" aspect of computers which I previously lacked - all due to this founder's, vision, incredible work, and leadership. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

In response to post #30816220. #30816725 is also a reply to the same post.

berkman123 wrote: How can there be 10 million registered members while there are only 2 million people in the world?
Johnspidermc wrote: Where do you live my friend? I mean, in what Planet?

I hate to break it to you berkman123 but there are 7 billion people in the world.

Yes am one of them 7 Billion people :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...