ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

I need help with a quest...

rockforte2001

There is that quest in Vivec about the woman who has been slaying Ordiantors and outlanders with a knife I think it's that woman in the Cairo(something like that) manner. She does have a black knife netch armor and a skirt as the witness describes her but i can't get her to confess if it really is her. Someone please help!

Cairo? I wasn't aware that there were any Egyptians in the game. Look in the underworks of the foreign canton but if you are a low level character be very careful of any orcs you may find in the area.

Also, if low level it is not a good idea to waltz into the shrine unprepared.

Not the greatest reward in the game, but it's still alright. You've got a choice between Two things, An Indoril Curias and Helm, Heaps good (the Best) Medium armour. Or the Belt of the Armour of God, Fortify (I'm not sure if this is exactly correct, but it should be pretty close) Willpower 30, Sanctury 30, and I'm not sure on this last one, but I believe it's something along the lines of Resist Magicka 30. Somebody may have to correct me on this. :huh:

I hope I'm not too late with my advice, but DO NOT WEAR THE ARMOUR FOR ANY REASON while in the city. Any guard who sees you will attack you on sight and WILL NEVER STOP.

I chose the armour because it is very much more valuable than the belt and I didn't need the belt attributes.

Gaurds do not attack you on sight just for wearing the armor, you have to be wearing it and TALK to one of the gaurds, AFTER that point they MAY attack you on sight depending on how many of them you have killed. that is my observation from playing through the game with way to many charecters to count that have worn indoril armor for its balance of AR , Weight, Health, and just shear looks.

Archived