ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

SI Guards-MUST-FIX

thefinalconflict

Okay, from what i know about scripting in obliv this one prolly won't be easy.

Nocturnal Cowl (thieves guild): Guards in shivering isles will arrest you if you wear notcurnal cowl, wich doesnt make sense since...as far as we know...Gray fox never been there. (but the imperial watch should still recognize you as the gray fox, but not the SI guards)

Stolen goods: I think it was a bit lame that as soon as i set foot in town and ask the guard for a lovely inn to stay over night, well, last thing i know is that she magically knows i'm carrying stolen goods and its dungeon time (more like load game time).

Fight e/o: might be just luck there but it happend twice that golden saints helped me when i was fighting baddies on the road and they ended up killing each other. Golden saints only helped me in battle twice so far wich mean they ended up fighting each other both time...i tought it was a bit weird but like i said, maybe its just luck.

TY.free shield/sword :)

Okay, from what i know about scripting in obliv this one prolly won't be easy.

Nocturnal Cowl (thieves guild): Guards in shivering isles will arrest you if you wear notcurnal cowl, wich doesnt make sense since...as far as we know...Gray fox never been there. (but the imperial watch should still recognize you as the gray fox, but not the SI guards)

Stolen goods: I think it was a bit lame that as soon as i set foot in town and ask the guard for a lovely inn to stay over night, well, last thing i know is that she magically knows i'm carrying stolen goods and its dungeon time (more like load game time).

Fight e/o: might be just luck there but it happend twice that golden saints helped me when i was fighting baddies on the road and they ended up killing each other. Golden saints only helped me in battle twice so far wich mean they ended up fighting each other both time...i tought it was a bit weird but like i said, maybe its just luck.

TY.free shield/sword :)

If the grey fox was never is SI, then how would they see you wearing the cowl... Think about it for a moment. Beside the point, any number of things account for this, be it that people in SI are from Tamriel, so DO know about a famous thief who's lived hundreds of years. There is also the fact that the cowl is scripted to make you a criminal while you wear it... The lack of fences in SI should be a hint that it doesn't make much sense to run around taking everything you can get.

As for walking up to a guard, if you don't have any crime gold, they shouldn't. If not, I guess you should just avoid unnecessary chatter with the guards, it's not like they have much to say anyhow.

Archived