Stop the repeating minutemen quests

goatcha

I was actually thinking of this very idea. If the settlement defenses are high enough, kidnappings and other threatening don't happen. I like the idea of only getting 'clear new settlement quests' after a settlement has reached a certain level of happiness, since that implies that they're telling you about this spot because the settlers trust you to make it a good thing.

After all the settlements are good and fortified, then we hit the true conclusion of the Minuteman quest: setting up the Commonwealth Provisional Government and helping the Commonwealth become an actual nation. With all the factories around, there could be quests to re-purpose those factories to produce things like power armor and other supplies.

Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah its one of the many major problems.

My settlements are all completely surrounded by heavy laser and missile turrets, defence rating from 200-600 generally depending on the size of the place; and yet attacks still happen and I have to personally show up for them to survive even though all I do is sit behind a wall while the turrets wipe out the super mutant horde in 5-15 seconds.

And even with that level of defence they still feel threatened by three ghouls and can't stop raiders from kidnapping people who I have armed with fully tricked out guns.

Which is why I'd love this mod.

This is what I want, I don't mind the quests but I want them to show up a lot less often. Or even better, make it less likely to happen in a settlement as you beef up defenses. So my settlement with 300 defense probably won't be having any issues but my little farm I threw up a single turret at then ignored, might be more likely to feel threatened or have someone get kidnapped