More Stories to Buildings

InuyashaFE

One of the DB assassins mentioned 'sniping from a balcony'. What's sad is, I can't get high enough to accomplish things like this. The buildings only allow one story of access! Skingrad allows balconies, but they aren't high enough.

What I'm looking for is balconies that allow you to climb up and snipe at people below, extra stories to the buildings, and making the imperial city seem more like a big city.

I use ImpeREAL.

The Better Cities Imperial City adds a second level to the city, especially in the Market District. But the style of architecture for most of the houses is unsuitable for adding a third or higher storey.

The Better Cities Imperial City adds a second level to the city, especially in the Market District. But the style of architecture for most of the houses is unsuitable for adding a third or higher storey.

A second level is suitable. Thanks, I'll look into it, though it seems too complex for me. ^_^''

I'm not sure how well archery would work if you were very high up. You might be out of range.

If you have a high enough archery skill, you can zoom in to your target, so it shouldn't be too difficult if you're only a second or third story up.

It should work fine with second story. Just not sure about 3rd. The archery system isn't really designed for that kind of thing, but you could find one of those dungeons that has open levels and check. ImpeReal has been incorportated into Better Cities, so not sure if it gives you more second stories than you already have.