Weapons'n'Armor Mod Suggestions

Marcus Wolfe

SickleYield : yes it's the Mithrodin sword

I saw that TDA and Nico made some weapons from Guild Wars, but I don't know what pictures they use. The ones I've found are a bit small so I don't know if you can do anything with them, but there are really nice armors.

post-194051-1179044265.gifpost-194051-1179044285.gif

Pictures are small but I can't put more of them in that post.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Marcus - I've actually already made a molded copper breastplate (like one of the ones shown there, a little more orange and less yellow than brass) which will be in my Corwyn/Robert update to my Syntyche's Cavern mod.

Mr. Walther - Sorry, I almost never make armor or weapons from other games/media for Oblivion. I hadn't realized the Mithrodin sword was from something else before.

Remeber this?

Scythes would be very cool.

I don't mean large, cumbersome, ones, i mean ones like these.

Ok, they're really called sickles, but it'd still be cool.

Well it has no meaning any more, I've started to make them already.

As a little addendum to my meteoric armour request, it could be made into Ayleid Powered Armour (powered by a Varla stone), that in individual pieces, is just strong armour. But when the full set is equipped and one has a Varla stone in the inventory, then various additional effects would be applied. For example, the greaves could boost athletics, the boots acrobatics, cuirass could have a passive health regenerative effect, and the gauntlets could add a sort of flame weapon built in (adds spell on full equip, removes said spell when unequipped) that demoralises in addition to flame damage (after all, there's nowt much nastier than being burnt alive) with an improved flame effect, as opposed to shooting fireballs. Finally, the Helm could have a sort of night eye effect that turns off automatically (who wants to wander around wi' a permenant blue filter?). Just a suggestion...

Well, i'm using some great mods to make my character look like a Spartan (frickin' 300! :D ) I've got a red cape, the armor, even some spears, but i need a shortsword.

i would prefer one like the ones used by the Spartans in 300, pictured here:Spartan sword, 300

I also think that it'd be cool to dress like a Persian Immortal from 300 their armor and mask look like this:

Immortal armor

Immortal mask