Settlement build zone adjustment tutorial for FO4edit

jet4571

Yeah you can expand them out on the X and Y axis. I am sure there is a limit to how far you can expand but I haven't done more than expand the alley location out far enough to plant some turrets outside the walls. No clue what direction X or Y is, one is north/south and the other is east/west unless the direction is changed which is the X,Y,and Z coordinates at the bottom of the activators entry in FO4Edit(not shown in the screenshot).

@Edit, I have a 7 story high deck at the Red Rocket from the roof of the gas station up. I can see the ocean behind the city from it lol. defies all sorts of laws of physics but was fun making.

Edited by jet4571

@Edit, I have a 7 story high deck at the Red Rocket from the roof of the gas station up. I can see the ocean behind the city from it lol. defies all sorts of laws of physics but was fun making.

Eventually I wanna see a realistic building mod that simulates load bearing on created structures (similar to what you'd find building structures in The Sims 3/4)

Edited by ShinraStrife

I am planning to port my building kits mod resource over as settlement system and I will include support posts as well.

Nice! Can't wait to see it up on the nexus.