Enemies use ammo?

ArtMurder

This is something I haven't seen yet but really want too.... I have been trying to re-balance this game to be more about avoiding damage and smart tactics, instead of just out sponging your opponent, which awkwardly makes you feel weaker and weaker the higher level you get as godly sponge kings rain down from the sky every few minutes. I have found mods to re-balance guns, mods to make damage more reasonable for both you and enemies, mods for making limb damage more brutal, mods for making explosions way bigger, mods for making ammo and gear rarer, and lots of other fun stuff I want to try... but can't because I will just be way, way to frustrated every time I encounter an enemy with a grenade.

I just can't seem to get over the issue that enemies who have ONE grenade or rocket will just sit there and infinity spam it. I mean, it's one thing for them to have infinite bullets so they don't become sitting ducks because their AI is dumb and dumped all the ammo, but they seem to STRONGLY use their infinite ammo to their advantage with rockets and such, spam attacking me every time they see me instead of using any sort of timing or luck, it's just a matter of one time they will eventually hit me, because they have infinite rockets, and I do not have infinite health. In my current play-through I have resorted to not even using guns against basically all human enemies, since just rushing them and meleeing them leads to me dying way, way less often, simply because the only way to make them stop throwing grenade or shooting rockets every 4~6 seconds is to be super close to them... That one kind of enemy basically invalidates 9/10ths of the weapons in this game.... good job bethesda...

I can deal with it in the current game, but with my planned mod set up every single one of these endless grenade guys will basically be godly enemies...

Anyways, please look into this if you have modding skills! I will be your happiest download and upvote!