Mods You think Need to be Made

PsyckoSama

Better done weapon mods, because right now the mods for guns don't make sense. Because full auto verse semi auto should have a difference in damage, and short barrels shouldn't be any less accurate then long barrels but instead reduce damage and range because of reduced velocity. And the sights you use shouldn't effect accuarcy but instead just be a matter of perfernce, well things like compensators and surpressors shouldn't effect performance like range but instead should effect accuarcy if they are heavy barrel attachments because putting weight onto a barrel effect the harmoics thus effects accuracy.

Would like it if I can spend money on the minutemen to out fit all the settlers at a settlements with a standardized or set of uniforms and armor, as well as provide them with better weapons. Because if I in charge of the minutemen I should be able to provide equipments for my people provided i have the money and/or supplies to make it happen.

Also loot table needs to be adjusted because my gawd for a wasteland it sure as hell has a lot of useful crap lying around. I mean when i beat the game I had 500 simpacks and over 3000 rounds of ammo for every gun i had. And that was just form finding all the stuff. So medical supplies shouldn't just being easy to find well roaming around and the same goes for weapons and armor, after all it been 200 years you know people looted everything to hell and back. Also safes shouldn't be packed with random stuff like 10 dollars and a pipe pistol, but instead should be loaded with a huge amounts of prewar money, guns, ammo, or just stuff you would actaully find in a safe.

Now would like to see the options you have expanded like with the minutemen, because why can't i bring the minutemen back into diomand city once i gain enough settlements. Or start a campaign to drive out the gunners or push the super mutants out of the common wealth. And with the end game would be great if we can unite factions, like maybe Curie, Jack, and/or some gen 3 synth from the railroad to act show Maxson and the brotherhood, that even thou their origon of birth is different they truly are no different than any human. Thus if succesful you can get the brotherhood of steel and the RailRoad to join forces, and if you fail you have to kill those synths to stay with the brotherhood or fight your way out.

Granted this last one requires a lot of rewriting of characters and revoicing them, which is something i'm working on well the rewriting. Thou right now i'm just focusing on rewriting all the diolague for Garvey and that way i can try to get all his stuff and things for the minutemen rewritten and expanded. Thou granted the goal i'd like to do is try to get everything rewritten, so we can literally make the story better as well as just the general talking with npc's. Just wish i knew how to pull all the diolague out of the game, since right now i'm replaying it and writting done the words and taking notes. Note once i got a lot of garveys stuff redone i'll post of a copy of it on the forums to see what you guys think.

Also sorry about any bad spelling or grammer, been up for a strait 24 hours right now so a bit tired.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pipe dreams, requires geck, etc

Throw grenades in VATS.

Destroyable lights, even if there was no animation, being able to shoot any visible light-source and disable it like the spotlights would be a blast.

Select-fire, and especially burst-fire weapons.

Landscaping (like being able to flatten ground, create hills etc) any addition to the crafting system to make if more precise, PC friendly etc.)

Increasing available altitude! they gave us crafting and yet you can't really build anything very high, the max height seems much lower than NV, so no super tall structures, no jet-packs, catapults, super jumps etc.

A mod that would let you craft anywhere

A fantastic airship, with shops, NPCs etc on the deck instead of cramming it all into another dark dungeon, oh yes, and cannons.

Mutated high flying enemies like, a rad-eagle... wait uh... never-mind

a post apocalyptic Chinese military faction of some sort

Anyway, if you are a mod author and reading this I wanted to say thanks, y'all are what make this game really awesome

I hope for someone to take on the task of un boarding up the commonwealth houses so the game makes more sense.

example concord 90% of the buildings windows doors are all boarded and sealed up.

people live in the house ruins with missing walls no roof etc. with fully sealed housed right next door.

I know it's 200 years after the nukes but people can't be that stupid. to walk around looking for a home see a sealed up house with full roof that doesn't leak. just have to remove a piece of wood covering doorway to get in and poof a home. vs half a floor, no walls, no roof and say yea that's my home? even in fo3 the raiders lived in houses, a school, an entire mining area with housing they built, vs no shelter.

also a mod that adds locations to our companions list of where to go instead of settlements.

example I get a free bed at vault 81 for doing the missions there yet cant say hey cait go wait for me there and have her use my room while im off with who ever.

or even to tell those who have a home like piper or nick to go to their own homes I mean wtf cant I say piper go home to diamond city? she has her own house and a friken office there. same with nick.

Edited by deltadeath93

More to do with radiation. I want the old style of radiation back that does damage to your stats as well as the new lowering of Max health.

I would also like more mechanics that have to do with radiation. Currently all you can do is have radiation heal you but I feel like there should be more options like the piezonucleic armor. There should me more ghoul perks that do things like increase damage of radiation guns and damage reduction the higher your rads are.