"Batch crafting/modding" request...

78stonewobble

Hi intrepid modders.

I were hoping someone one else might be interested in making some sort of "batch" crafting/modding mod.

Presently in my game, I'm having so much gear in the workshop, that managing it and all the possible versions of guns and armor is a bit of an issue.

I'm attempting to equip my settlers with standard outfits, armor and guns for various tasks, but I'm hoping bethesda itself will improve on the whole settler management thing.

In the mean time tho... I would absolutely love to have a mod to help me out, with the various challenges I'm bumping into like:

Wanting to remove mods from multiple weapons and armor and possibly reuse elsewhere.

Wanting to apply multiple different mods to multiple weapons and armor.

Making sure I don't strip, preferred weapons, named weapons, specifically named weapons, legendary and/or unique weapons.

Possibly automatically scapping certain items, possibly after stripping them.

Eg. I come home from some exploring and dump a variety of random items and loot into eg. a storage container. Depending on my settings it will then... strip random mods from eg. combat armor and make those... as far as I have available mods and materials... try to make a standard combat armor with mods x and y. Strip random mods from all guns ... and try to make eg. a standard combat rifle with mods a and b.

It would leave me free from trying to take each individual armor and weapon, strip and mod til it fits what I want for my settlers all over the commonwealth. It leaves all the other mods free for me to play around with for my own guns.

Sure I could just cheat myself to everything, but I'd prefer to have still incur materials costs and so on.

Maybe it's a silly thing, but I can imagine there's a few who feel like me. :)

Thank you in advance for any interest :)