Dead Body Disposal

Gypsysmoke

I would like to be able to take bodies and impale them on poles outside my settlement... or put them in cages to rot. Or make juicy meatbags from them. This should reduce the chances of random raider or mutie attacks, but increase the chance of wild animal attacks on my settlement.

Someone please do this... My Junkyard dog (Strawberry) died last night during a raider attack -- I think due to friendly artillery fire :sad:

I have her body in a Brahmin feed trough for safe keeping.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=567568560

Help me give her a proper burial!

P.S. If someone implements that mod from NV. Can we get mass graves or burning piles of bodies (for raiders/enemies)? (They don't deserve burial rights).

Edited by bvbblepop

I would like to be able to take bodies and impale them on poles outside my settlement... or put them in cages to rot. Or make juicy meatbags from them. This should reduce the chances of random raider or mutie attacks, but increase the chance of wild animal attacks on my settlement.

Now this an idea I'd definitely like to see, but make it so settlers either don't like it or it attracts raider settlers or even turns settlers into raider type people like start dressing and talk like raiders.