shared workshop items

Avenger1228

Hello modders,

Would it be possible to have all of the workshops in your settlements to show the same items once connected via supply line? I know that once you have supply lines going to each settlement, you can share the resources between them. However though settlement 1 could have 25 items where as settlement 2 could have 100 items. Can the workshop menu show all of the items together from each settlement? The building part is fun but to me could have been fleshed out some more.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Great question that Id love to know the answer to.. Im amazed someone hasn't come up with a mod that adresses the tedious issue of having to build supply lines just to have access to materials you have been collecting through out the game. Having to get a leadership perk just to build a supply line just seems like busy work that doesnt add to the immersion.

I agree. I have asked the question and requested the mod but I think people are easily confused by this topic. We know that once linked, the settlements share basic resources like wood and metal... what we're looking for is a mod that will share already built items that are stored in the workshop for other linked settlements. For example, If I spend resources building multiple turrets at linked location (A) I simply want to store those turrets in the workshop and place them back down at linked location (B). That's it!

Should be possible I think, just create a single container to link to all workshops as their storage. Kinda like a vendor chest.

Ya know what... I just want total sharing between linked workshops... stash, resources, place-able objects... anything less is just a nuisance.

I wouldn't link resources, takes away from the game since you can already do that with supply lines.