Cave of the Lorn

CHASE6

Hi,

This post is in regard to the quest "The Vampire Hunter" in the Knights of the Nine expansion mod. There is a stage that tells you to goto the Cave of the Lorn. However, the map marker sits at a door to nowhere. In the mod's official discussion thread someone said to go SSE, but I can't find the cave. Does anyone know its' exact location?

Thanks.

This is a link to the UESP Wiki page on the Knights of the Nine DLC. There is no "The Vampire Hunter" quest ... was it added by a mod? There are two vampire quests that come with the vanilla game, but neither has that name. Additionally, a search on the UESP site for "Cave of the Lorn" comes up empty. Is that the correct name? If so I think you're looking for something that a mod has added.

You are always more likely to get better help by attempting to contact the author first via pm or a message in the mods thread. From looking at the mod it appears that the bug was already mentioned, and the readme says that there is a newer version which fixes it.

You wouldn't even have had to look far for the info. It's on the front page of the comments section of the mod.

Hi,

Yes, it is a mod; an expansion of KOTN. I downloaded it over a month ago and thought I had the most recent version, maybe I don't. Thanks for the feedback guys.