Vault 185 (Future Mod)

Vergessener

Helly guys,

to explain my project in detail, I'll post the announcement of the steam group.

If you are interested, read it, if you'll stay interested send me a private message.

Dear Vault-Dwellers,

the main idea of this group is a mod when the G.E.C.K. module comes out.
If you don't know this module, it's Bethesdas modding tool which allows
to create everything you want and editing the game.

Mod concept:

Vault 185 will be a special area to live, to build, to manage and to fight.
It will be more than a simple player house mod. Maybe a small DLC.
There will live NPC Vault-Dwellers, trader and someone special:
- YOU

You as protagonist have the opportunity to live there too,
but I mean an NPC of your choice. Maybe you want be a doctor
who can heal your usual protaginist, or a drugdealer, everything is possible.
Vault 185 will respresent this Steamgroup.
I have a lot of ideas to make this Vault special, to waste time there
and play own modded quests.

How can YOU help?:

First, this group has no requirements. You have to do nothing,
except you want.
If you decide to own an unique NPC in Vault 185,
you will have the opportunity to personalize him/her, with your voice.
For unique NPCs I will need some custome voices, so you can record
it after the script is finished and I will implement it. And ready is your
favorite NPS.

Of course there are more ways to help,
for example simple ideas for the mod, or you can script and want to work
with me on this project or something else. Feel free to comment your
opinion.

Prepare for the future, Overseer Hasenbuhler.

Edited by Madhur

>If you decide to own an unique NPC in Vault 185,

favorite NPS.

does this mean you will be releasing a script or practice lines for people to read record and submit for the mod....?

(I also could be reading this incorrectly it's late and i need sleep sorry [i will be willing to assist in voicing NPCs])

>If you decide to own an unique NPC in Vault 185,

favorite NPS.

does this mean you will be releasing a script or practice lines for people to read record and submit for the mod....?

(I also could be reading this incorrectly it's late and i need sleep sorry [i will be willing to assist in voicing NPCs])

I will add unique NPCs, for example if you join the community and if you have fun with voice acting, you can choose your own NPC. I will try to create him/her like you want and give him/her the lines you'd spoke. maybe your char could be a crazy scientist with your voice, or a simple vault dweller with funny dialogs. our own community represent the vault dweller in future.

PS: sorry for my english, I am only a german guy, but I want create a mod for everyone not only for germans

Once again, I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade... Just trying to let people know...

Vault Tech only made 122 vaults, one of which was 0, so 121 should be the highest number... And geographically, 185 would put it somewhere out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean based on the patterns I personally have seen.

Once again, I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade... Just trying to let people know...

Vault Tech only made 122 vaults, one of which was 0, so 121 should be the highest number... And geographically, 185 would put it somewhere out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean based on the patterns I personally have seen.

some of the vaults are still unknown, maybe vault-tec created more? I know its not exactly like bethesda told us, but let the modder just tell another story :)

some of the vaults are still unknown, maybe vault-tec created more? I know its not exactly like bethesda told us, but let the modder just tell another story :smile:

I'm totally cool with modders being modders, and if you don't want to follow lore that is perfectly fine by me. I 100% respect that.

I'm just trying to make the information available to people just 'in case' it is something that is of interest to them. Just sharing the data I found in my own research for others who may find it useful.

My personal opinion... a number is just a number. I think changing a number is so much easier than retconing part of Fallout's lore. But like I said, just my personal opinion.

some of the vaults are still unknown, maybe vault-tec created more? I know its not exactly like bethesda told us, but let the modder just tell another story :smile:

I'm totally cool with modders being modders, and if you don't want to follow lore that is perfectly fine by me. I 100% respect that.

I'm just trying to make the information available to people just 'in case' it is something that is of interest to them. Just sharing the data I found in my own research for others who may find it useful.

My personal opinion... a number is just a number. I think changing a number is so much easier than retconing part of Fallout's lore. But like I said, just my personal opinion.

well, thanks for the information^^