Updated Launcher will disable MODS on launch, find a fix here.

Gameaholic

Anyway here is a temporary fix, go to http://f4se.silverlock.org/ and download the Fallout 4 beta 1.2.37 file

Copy all files into ur FO4 (steam-steam app-common-Fallout 4) now open NMM and go to Settings-Fallout 4 under Custom Launcher thers a field called Command, type in f4se_loader and save. Now enable all ESP´ S as the update disables them, go to Top left Corner on the NMM and change the Launch Fallout 4 to Launch Custom Launcher, should work.

Long explenation for newcommers.

You, Sir, are without question the hero of the week!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway here is a temporary fix, go to http://f4se.silverlock.org/ and download the Fallout 4 beta 1.2.37 file

Copy all files into ur FO4 (steam-steam app-common-Fallout 4) now open NMM and go to Settings-Fallout 4 under Custom Launcher thers a field called Command, type in f4se_loader and save. Now enable all ESP´ S as the update disables them, go to Top left Corner on the NMM and change the Launch Fallout 4 to Launch Custom Launcher, should work.

Long explenation for newcommers.

Thanks.

, http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/its_working_star_wars.gif

Cuz they are a bunch of twots that are gonna seriously loose fans if they dont either explain where they messed up or why they have done this. Why cant they either own up to a mistake or at lest be open and honest about any reason if it was deliberate.

Either that or who ever decided to send out an auto-update didnt check that it dosnt in fact break peoples games and cause havoc.

At least send out a fix asap cuz i also have spent a lot of time and care playing this for hours and with awesome MODS via NMM :(

I really hope this is just a tiny hiccup.

i have an other problem ... il update my mods before i found this here and now i can play but the farms i build with the old version "Settlement Supplies Expanded" all gone ... is it so on all updates for the mods ? or whats my failure ? HELP HELP HELP .... hours of hard work and design lost ............... cry a river

i have an other problem ... il update my mods before i found this here and now i can play but the farms i build with the old version "Settlement Supplies Expanded" all gone ... is it so on all updates for the mods ? or whats my failure ? HELP HELP HELP .... hours of hard work and design lost ............... cry a river

I feel ya dude, but you can get them all back, if you load a save game where you had the mods installed, so ya, hope you saved :P

for anyone else who might run into this problem, apparently the new patch is just the "Fallout 4 Beta Patch" and the new Launcher unchecks the .esp files. the way I got it to work was after installing my mods, go to the "Plugins Tab" on NMM check all the .esp files. set plugins.txt to Read Only (before launching Fallout 4) mine was under (Windows Start Button, Computer\Local Disk\users\your name\app data\local\fallout4) you might have to turn on View Hidden Files, just google how to do that for your OS. to install new mods you have to uncheck Read Only. but now it runs fine using the default "updated launcher"

My OS (Windows 7 x64)

Edited by Viatus18