about armor mods

pkingmania

I dovnloaded some armor mods exactly it is described but there are no crates which contains armors where they are supposed to be. I'm sure that I looked for exact locations. HGEC and HGCE armor replacer are working but even the armor mods that I installed with omod doesn't work please help

We'll need some more info first.

1) Name of the mods in question (and if you can, links to them).

2) Details on your Oblivion install (e.g. what directory (folder) is it installed to, what operating system are you using).

3) Have you installed any other mods (and if so can you provide a list ... here's a guide if you need help).

The mods

Oblivion.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

HG EyeCandy Body

ExnemEyeCandy.esp

CB Elegant Dress.esp

AkaviriSamuraiShop.esp

Liru's Outfit.esp

R18PN - Fiona Armor.esp

MODRoadRogue.esp

ShaiyaOutfit.esp

my system - 32 bit windows 7 - 2 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX 512 MB - DirektX 10

I installed the ovlivion to hard disk C/ program files/ Bethesda Softworks

Have you just started installing mods? The reason I ask is that the Microsoft security feature UAC will not cause any problems when your game is installed in C:\Program Files\... until you start trying to run mods. UAC 'protects' your programs installed in Program Files by blocking changes to them, and that's what mods need to do.

If you've been successfully running mods before this (if, for example you have UAC disabled ... not something I recommend) finding most armor/clothing mods that aren't replacers is usually covered pretty well in the mod description. For example, your CB Elegant Dress.esp comes from HGEC Elegant Dress. The mod description says:

========

At Bravil North Gate, INSIDE the city. Use your brains and figure out where the chest is located from the screenshots. I don't even want to hear any complaints about it being hard to find!

Checking the screen shots, it should be just inside the Bravil gate along the wall to the right after you enter the city. If you have everything installed correctly and you have activated CB Elegant Dress.esp in the game launcher Data Files, the chest containing the dress should be there.

If it's a problem with UAC or how you're installing the mods, once you sort out one the rest will fall into place. For a UAC related issue, here's a link to an uninstall/re-install guide to get your game out from under UAC's infulence completely and correctly. If it's a how to install issue, here's a link to a basic guide to installing mods, ask for more help if needed.

Edited by Striker879