ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

please help

bluepoo

If you're expelled from House Redoran, you can still keep your stronghold. The largest house... Well, I'm not exactly a walking encyclopedia, but if you can navigate Telvanni architecture and you aren't planning on joining that faction anytime soon, Tel Naga would suit you.

And since this is GOTY you're talking about, why not just do the East Empire Company quests?

No way, the redoran stronghold is easily best! Location is way better than Telvanni and has a nice "village" to it.  That and you belong to the Noble Redoran, the True Warriors of Vardenfell! B)

Bah id rather live in a mushroom then a shell you redoran froot loop! and yes redoran interiors are nice but the exteriors are just...ugh, not to mention all the redoran council members are a bunch of stiffs. just like all the temple guys, at least theres some personality to telvanni (therena) and hallu (crassius)

But back onto topic, yes in the GOY edition the East Empire Company will get you your own nicly sized town/fort to build and defend. you could also try taking over some of the redoran manors they are pretty darn big you'd have to deal with respawning guards tho. theres some fairly good sized mansions in vivic if i remember correctly. there really arnt any HUGE mansions in morrowind that i know of.

Killing a Redoran councillor will break the main quest and freeze your rank at House Brother if you choose to join House Redoran. Killing a Telvanni councillor will not break the main quest (and will actually make it easier), and will still allow you to rise in the Telvanni ranks.

Redoran manors, with the exception of Venim manor, have respawning guards. Telvanni manors do not.

Food for thought, eh?

Archived