Perk Mods/Overhauls?

true4evr

I'd hope for a mod that expands on the Unstoppable perk that turns agility into a tree centered on dodge. Although I don't know how Unstoppable does it or if it would stack with other dodge type perks because I'm kind of a knucklehead. I guess a good place to start would be trying to apply the effect to armor pieces before overhauling the perk chart.

I'd hope for a mod that expands on the Unstoppable perk that turns agility into a tree centered on dodge. Although I don't know how Unstoppable does it or if it would stack with other dodge type perks because I'm kind of a knucklehead. I guess a good place to start would be trying to apply the effect to armor pieces before overhauling the perk chart.

So are you wanting to create some sort of payday 2 style dodge power?

Basically, yeah. I feel like some of the minute upgrades like moving target and bolstering would be better served if they worked for dodge instead of just a bit of armor. Why use those when you can just wear power armor? This is purely coming from playing survival though.

I'm glad the broad words of overhaul have been narrowed into a certain point of what to change as i find it alot easier to focus on something when a general idea has been set. To get on track with the agility perk tree overhaul i did take a look at the unstoppable perk (fourm id 00135F02) in the fo4edit to figure out how it worked.

It seems possible to be able to take the effect of unstoppable and apply it to any perk as an extra effect at the end. However as i'm just a beginner in modding i don't know if its possible to apply the dodge power to certain stances like sprinting/crouching like payday 2 had.

I've been trying to look through it myself. I wanted to see if it could be attached to the moving target perk, but I don't see that it shows any values related to the perk. Maybe they can be added on regardless.

Edit: put in the wrong ID. i found the effect: 4ddef

Edited by true4evr