More Children At Settlements Mod.?

Morgwynn

So when I got Piper as a companion I thought it was weird that her little sister didn't move into the settlement that Piper is living at and that no children of settlers showed up. I mean having children running around a settlement just seems more immersive to me. It would be cool to see a " Children Settlers " mod happen but I would imagine that I would have to wait for the release of the G.E.C.K. before something like that happens. Still a mod that replaces every 3rd settler with a child would be pretty darned cool. So that's my idea for a mod, let me know if it's doable or if you think that it would be an immersive idea to implement.

Already working on it, check

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5027/?

tomorrow. Not feeling so well so I don't think I'll have it up before bed.

Edit: annnd edit again, I got it working. It will be posted at this link

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5601/?

but keep in mind this is a TEMPORARY solution, there's only one male and two female templates for right now. I will be adding more. Just not tonight.

Edited by jenthecopycat

• 7 months later...

So when I got Piper as a companion I thought it was weird that her little sister didn't move into the settlement that Piper is living at and that no children of settlers showed up. I mean having children running around a settlement just seems more immersive to me. It would be cool to see a " Children Settlers " mod happen but I would imagine that I would have to wait for the release of the G.E.C.K. before something like that happens. Still a mod that replaces every 3rd settler with a child would be pretty darned cool. So that's my idea for a mod, let me know if it's doable or if you think that it would be an immersive idea to implement.

Can you unlock the file I really would like this mod, Thx.

• 4 weeks later...

i just hope they fring that mod from NV to F4 that brings kids in.. never understood why there where never kids/ teens/ babys ect all over.. its braking everything.. i would think more teens then anything because i would not think anyone could really become Adults as badly as the rad storms are.. xD ( why am i (we) the only one(s) running for my(are) life? xD)