Things that don't fit

Sypron

and how could they build white gold tower, honestly.

that the one in the middle if the imprial city? cos if it is they diddnt build it, the ayleids did, the imperials just built around it.

I know the Ayleids built it, but that doesn't explain how. Unless they were Giants or masters of telekenesis.

Slaves. Human slaves. I heard they were into that kind of thing... :unsure:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the fact that Orcs and Nords sound exactly the same. The voices fit the Orcs, because the words sound somewhat laboured, but the nords? Aggh! My ears bleed every time they speak. They just don't fit! Proper scandinavian accents would have been better, Bethseda, speaking as a half-swede... Pah. Can't account for lazy developers...

Its harder to build a tower like:

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

^that, rather than a pyramid like:

/\

/__ \

/____ \

/_______\

Lets look at it this way: WGT has a thick base, with lots of reinforced buttresses (i think, well it goes in and out regularly at the base). It has very deep foundations (as evidenced by the Old Way), and those Ayleids built things to last, as evidenced by the large number of ruins in the countryside that are structurally sound, for the most part (only destroyed through warfare and neglect probably). WGT is probably maintained very regularly (I now have a mental image of suicidal builders, using scrolls of icarian flight to get that high, quickly plastering on a repair, then falling to their splashy doom).

Has anyone brought up the lack of toilets or people who seem to be providers of food? Wait... Best not to think about that one too much, maybe there's a reason why Bravil specializes in illusion.

Or, how Alyied ruins which have been sealed for centuries still manage to have unspoiled potions, food, and recently written books. Even within Pale Pass i've somehow managed to get a guidebook for Chorrol, despite the fact that the whole area has been unexplored in the contemporary era.

Well if we really compare it to medevil ish times, weren't toilets just a hole? Granted I don't see those either, but I wouldn't expect to find porcelain.

Has anyone brought up the lack of toilets or people who seem to be providers of food? Wait... Best not to think about that one too much, maybe there's a reason why Bravil specializes in illusion.

Or, how Alyied ruins which have been sealed for centuries still manage to have unspoiled potions, food, and recently written books. Even within Pale Pass i've somehow managed to get a guidebook for Chorrol, despite the fact that the whole area has been unexplored in the contemporary era.

Well if we really compare it to medevil ish times, weren't toilets just a hole? Granted I don't see those either, but I wouldn't expect to find porcelain.

Have you guys been to Crucible? Call me crazy, but im pretty sure those aren't puddles of water all over the place ;)

How about when your in the city and you hear a creepy old begger lady; then you talk to her and she has a regular woman's voice; then you stop talking to her and the creepy old begger lady's voice comes back again with "blessing of akatosh upon yee....."