Well, shucks!

IndorilTheGreat

Ever kicked a cement soccer ball? (I hate my friends sometimes. Did I mention I don't like soccer?) Almost shattered my whole foot, according to the doctor :blink:

I also have a story to tell... My friend sprained his ankle by driving a quad off a 300 foot cliff :P He didn't see it when he turned the corner... Ah, memories... His quad basically exploded at the bottom :unsure: He jumped off it and rolled about 10 feet down.

<snip>

Ouch... a cement soccer ball? What were you're friends thinking? :blink:

Heh... when I read the part about your friend's quad exploding, at first I thought you meant his quadracep muscle. Then I re-read the statement. I have a feeling that having your quad explode would hurt quite a bit.

Heh... when I read the part about your friend's quad exploding, at first I thought you meant his quadracep muscle. Then I re-read the statement. I have a feeling that having your quad explode would hurt quite a bit.

I have no clue :unsure: Evil though.

That would be very painful..... Ouch.

Hope you get better soon ..Indoril<br>Sometimes you have to move to appointments or such things  with such injury and you can't cool it at the same time so i advice from own not that bad injuries to uses Rubbing alcohol (Alcohol, camphor, menthol and various fragrances).. My absolute fav fragrance is orange oil here because it smell fresh) Best if you have a longer appointment by doctor or else and cant cool the way you uses to cool your ankle then this is the way to do it best for a short while ( you my keep during the injury for those appointments a flask handy just in case)<br>and to shorten your time a bit i would say reading good old books maybe from Gutenberg site , gaming modding .. or make a good old DVD evening with some friends that bring stuff sometimes it is great. <br>here my little thing of things that would amuses you  and shortens some of the time. Oh and please don't try the thing at about 5:45 with your injured foot the pain would drive your insane... <br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6of3kMxV6z4<br>I hope your recovery time will be as short as it can be, but i think it is too long for you in your personal view, because you seam to be an active person that likes to get around and do stuff. Edited by SilverDNA

I have no clue :unsure: Evil though.

That would be very painful..... Ouch.

http://artoftrolling.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/chatroulette-trolling-sports-injury.jpg

Huzzah! I can now walk on it again, without much difficulty. Can't run yet, though.

:blink: Wow, it took all summer for me to be able to walk on my foot when I sprained my ankle, how is it that you twist your ankle then 3 days later you're able to walk perfectly!?!

Edited by somerandomsheepthathops

Huzzah! I can now walk on it again, without much difficulty. Can't run yet, though.

:blink: Wow, it took all summer for me to be able to walk on my foot when I sprained my ankle, how is it that you twist your ankle then 3 days later you're able to walk perfectly!?!

Well, I can't walk perfectly yet, but I can at least get to places that I need to go relatively easily.

To answer your question: I have had several foot injuries in the past, and I adapted to those (methods of walking easier, getting around, etc.).

I guess I just put those methods to use here. Granted, I don't really need to go very far to get where I need to go, but I am still glad that I am able to walk on it.