Castle Cleanup Mod; Fix the Walls, Remove that Rubble.

Emblin

I've basically summed up the premise of the idea in that title. I absolutely HATE how you get this awesome, custom castle, but there are 2 humongous piles of trash and concrete where the walls collapsed, and I can't even remove it. Please either make that rubble scrappable, or simply remove it from the castle before you even go there.

Please use the search function in the future, multiple people have asked for this before and I have replied to multiple of them stating that once G.E.C.K comes out I am going to work on a mod that cleans it all up and allows you to rebuild the walls and stuff.

Please use the search function in the future, multiple people have asked for this before and I have replied to multiple of them stating that once G.E.C.K comes out I am going to work on a mod that cleans it all up and allows you to rebuild the walls and stuff.

Heh, it's pretty silly to ask somone to "search" for a future promise (that may or may not get done) from someone they do not know. ~shrug~ I am also liking the idea of a good quality Fort clean up mod. A couple of guys have already put out a few good ideas on You Tube on how to make the Fort a pretty good outpost.

My bad. As you can probably tell, this is my first post on the Nexus Forums, and I forgot to search for anything regarding this.