A proper Smoking Mod.

Blad029

While doing a second play-through of F4 I collected a ton of cigarettes and cigars. I loved the smoking mods for New Vegas since it helped me role play my character; but alas Bethesda didn't implement a system.

I want a mod that gives me the smoking animation that npcs always do while standing still, the ability to smoke on the go(possibly a view in first person). I would love it if the cigarettes/cigars had actual effects similar to real tobacco and addiction just like other chems in the game, and a recipe at chemistry stations.

I would really appreciate it if someone took the time to do this(since I have next to no knowledge on modding).

p.s I will love you forever :kiss:

Edited by Blad029

• 3 weeks later...

This would be great.

Also, if possible, I think it would be awesome to add chewing tobacco to the wastes and maybe throw in a periodic spitting animation (first and third person?) if you are using the chew.

Too much work for too little payout? Maybe. :/

Still, it would be pretty neat. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Yup, good idea.

I think a reasonable effect would be for cigarette to provide +1 at Perception and -1 at Endurance to simulate the increased fatigue of a smoker.

Addicted to smoking, apply constant -1 at Endurance and Agility, and remove the Endurance penalty from each cigarette / cigar.

• 1 month later...